Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? October 14

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 6 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Woke up in pain, ugh I hate waking up in pain so I didn't go to church like I wanted to.  Last time I stayed in church while in pain I was literally crying in pain.  And its pouring rain, or was I think it went down a little.  But I'm determined not to let it ruin my plans today.  So we are going to an Apple Fest and then a friend's house this evening.  I will not budge today no matter what the weather is or how I'm feeling :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Feeling pretty good, met some friends by the river today for fishing, then we bought a ride on lawn mower for our new house...it's 1 1/2 acre, so my hubby is insisting, LOL, then we went to Burger King and Met another family with 5 kids the exact same ages as our kids...kinda wierd! 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Bummer about the pain :(  Enjoy the day out and have fun with your friends :)  A day with friends always makes the day better!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Woke up in pain, ugh I hate waking up in pain so I didn't go to church like I wanted to.  Last time I stayed in church while in pain I was literally crying in pain.  And its pouring rain, or was I think it went down a little.  But I'm determined not to let it ruin my plans today.  So we are going to an Apple Fest and then a friend's house this evening.  I will not budge today no matter what the weather is or how I'm feeling :)

Iluvmyshortcake
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:30 PM
I am a emotional wreck!! Week from today will be 2 yrs since we said goodbye to Gracelynn. Plus the provera they put me on for me to get af is making me emotional I think also. Just feel like I'm letting everyone down:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM

(((hugs))) hang in there mama.

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

I am a emotional wreck!! Week from today will be 2 yrs since we said goodbye to Gracelynn. Plus the provera they put me on for me to get af is making me emotional I think also. Just feel like I'm letting everyone down:(

kimscorner
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Gearing up for the candle lighting tomorrow evening.  Miss my little one everyday, and think about him/her everyday...hard not to when I look at my rainbow baby.  But blessed that he/she sent Vanessa to me.  I like to think that they are her guardian angel.  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN