Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? October 16

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 16 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I'm great :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Thats always good

Quoting echupko:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Yes! Feels good

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Thats always good

Quoting echupko:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Neck hurts.  And I'm really frustrated, I have been so nausiated recently and I took a test and I'm on BC so I know I'm not pregnant.  And we wanted to wait for things to be more stable in our life before trying again but I'm so made that I feel like I want to throw up like its teasing me because of course I would love a baby.  Ugh, and I took out some of my frustration on my hubby.  I just wish this nausea would stop being so cruel :(

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:56 PM
:-( I'm so sorry. Hope you start feeling better soon

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Neck hurts.  And I'm really frustrated, I have been so nausiated recently and I took a test and I'm on BC so I know I'm not pregnant.  And we wanted to wait for things to be more stable in our life before trying again but I'm so made that I feel like I want to throw up like its teasing me because of course I would love a baby.  Ugh, and I took out some of my frustration on my hubby.  I just wish this nausea would stop being so cruel :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilysMommy813
by Heather on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Meh. . . Doc office called HCG is still at 108, but he's ok with waiting to see if my body is passing the retained tissue, so no d&c for now. Downside: have to follow up weekly until everything is "normal", and that's longer I have to wait to get testing done to see if a blood clotting issue is causing my mc's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Hope it doesn't take too much longer for this part to be over :-( hugs and prayers

Quoting LilysMommy813:

Meh. . . Doc office called HCG is still at 108, but he's ok with waiting to see if my body is passing the retained tissue, so no d&c for now. Downside: have to follow up weekly until everything is "normal", and that's longer I have to wait to get testing done to see if a blood clotting issue is causing my mc's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:43 PM

*Hugs*  I'm sorry.  The waiting game isn't fun.  I hope it doesn't take too long so you can try and find answers.

Quoting LilysMommy813:

Kwoods912
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Eh I'm super nervous. I have an appt with the high risk OB tomorrow. His office is in the same hospital as where I had to deliver and say goodbye to my angel on 9/12. It's going to be so hard for me to even step foot in that building, I'm just freaking out. :(
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Oct. 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck

Quoting Kwoods912:

Eh I'm super nervous. I have an appt with the high risk OB tomorrow. His office is in the same hospital as where I had to deliver and say goodbye to my angel on 9/12. It's going to be so hard for me to even step foot in that building, I'm just freaking out. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)