Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? November 7

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:17 AM
  • 9 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Today a friend is coming over ( and bringing lunch!) and she is going to help me strip wallpaper! She has been wanting to help us, and I keep telling her no, cause I want to keep her as a friend, and stripping wallpaper sucks!! But she is insisting, sooooooo.... Today I am stripping wallpaper :). On a happy note, I am now done with sanding kitchen cabinets :)
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

That is great of your friend!  Maybe with her help it won't take as long then it would have by yourself.  Congrats on finishing your sanding :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Today a friend is coming over ( and bringing lunch!) and she is going to help me strip wallpaper! She has been wanting to help us, and I keep telling her no, cause I want to keep her as a friend, and stripping wallpaper sucks!! But she is insisting, sooooooo.... Today I am stripping wallpaper :). On a happy note, I am now done with sanding kitchen cabinets :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I'm alright.  But my youngest Mason won't be in an hour.  He has a pox virus (not chicken pox) and goes to the dermatologist to freeze some off and we have to hold him down.  Not going to be fun!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Yay for friends who want to help!!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Hope it went well!! Poor little guy!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm alright.  But my youngest Mason won't be in an hour.  He has a pox virus (not chicken pox) and goes to the dermatologist to freeze some off and we have to hold him down.  Not going to be fun!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:36 PM

It went as expected.  Poor little guy was so traumatized he fell asleep while in the car doing errands so I did the errands while DH stayed in the car with him.  And after he woke up he complained he hurt but seems to be doing well now.

Quoting echupko:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM
:-(

My son has a huge wart on his knee, we have been at the dermatologist every 3 weeks getting it froze. He is tough b/c he wants it gone and it's just not going away .... It stinks :-(

Quoting blessedmommie07:

It went as expected.  Poor little guy was so traumatized he fell asleep while in the car doing errands so I did the errands while DH stayed in the car with him.  And after he woke up he complained he hurt but seems to be doing well now.

Quoting echupko:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Yea I really hope we don't have to do it again any time soon :(

Quoting echupko:

:-(

My son has a huge wart on his knee, we have been at the dermatologist every 3 weeks getting it froze. He is tough b/c he wants it gone and it's just not going away .... It stinks :-(

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting echupko:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:16 PM

That is so great! Hope you guys have fun even if it is stipping wallpaper

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)