Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Do you think i could have caused it

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
I got pregant 4 yrs ago and got very sick and had a miscarriage I never got over it .I got pregant again in January and as soon as I found out I panicked and wad afraid I would miscarry again and three days later sure enough I miscarried . I'm thinkin maybe I caused it by worrying . Is it possiable
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM

MC can be caused my stress at times.  But don't blame yourself.  It could have been anything and the hard part is not know what caused it.  Have you thought about counseling to help you through the emotions especially in a pregnancy after loss.  That might help talking to someone about it.  *Hugs*

mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
No, I really don't think that would have caused it. Don't blame yourself. It is natural to be worried and stressed with a pregnancy after a loss and it is also part of the grieving process to find blame..we need a reason and something to be mad at for what happened. Thinking of you and so very sorry for your losses.
lunarmamma
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM
I think we all blame ourselves at some point, I know I did. And although we may never fully understand or know why, the one thing we must know is that it isn't our faults. You didn't cause this to happen honey, nothing you did caused it and nothing you could have done to stop it. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I understand you blaming yourself. I am currently miscarriage and i feel i might have caused it with my worrying. My doctor reassured me that these things happen and no one is to blame. All we can do is pick up the pieces and move on. Hugs
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:07 AM
No, I don't think you caused it. Many people have carried full term babies through much more stressful times than can be imagined. Doctors says stress is not a cause of loss. ((Hugs))
grumpyboston
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Thank you everyone for being so supportive . I have thought of counciling . Im beginning to wondering if i will ever be able to get over it. My so doesnt seem to care its like it doesnt affect him or thats how he seems has anyone other so been like this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN