Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Due date coming up....sigh

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi, it's me, Katie.....I haven't been on much in the last little bit. So for those of you who aren't familiar with me. I lost my 3rd baby in May of this year and my 4th pregnancy in September.... 

here's where I am today....emotionally face down in the mud and here's why:

It seems everyone around me is having babies or getting pregnant. I feel like I'm sort of in the shadows, or just peeking out as an observer. I am blessed with 2 boys and should feel that way, but as December approaches I can't stop thinking about what my 8 month body would look like and my how my baby would feel inside me and wonder if this one would be the daughter my heart longs for. I know the baby is in heaven with the one I lost the end of September, but right now all I can think about is why did God hand me this twice, back to back? I know I'm just at a low spot right this minute, but the hurt doesn't go away, you just learn how to deal with it or ignore it. It makes me want to scream because I know I'm the only one who will be thinking of  baby Cameron Leigh this Christmas and missing my lost Christmas gift.

simple frown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rawrbaby
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:27 AM
I am so sorry for your losses. I had two losses back to back and I very clearly remember the pain and how hard it was to deal with those thoughts and emotions. Things will get better just hang in there. <3. Yesterday was the two year anniversary of my first loss and I am the only one who remembers as well. I think that is what drew me back to this group. I know I'm never alone with how I feel here. Neither are you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:33 AM
:( hugs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Artillwife01
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:15 AM
I am also approaching my due date. it is very hard to feel like you are the only one who remembers. I am so sorry for your loses. I'll be praying for you.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:40 AM
:-( hugs
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:27 AM
((Hugs)).
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

*Hugs*  Have you thought about getting ornaments to put on the tree for Christmas that way they are kind of there with you.

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:08 PM
We are going to do that this year. I also bought a small ring with 6 emeralds on it which is mays birthstone and when he would have been born.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)