Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Due date coming up....sigh

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi, it's me, Katie.....I haven't been on much in the last little bit. So for those of you who aren't familiar with me. I lost my 3rd baby in May of this year and my 4th pregnancy in September.... 

here's where I am today....emotionally face down in the mud and here's why:

It seems everyone around me is having babies or getting pregnant. I feel like I'm sort of in the shadows, or just peeking out as an observer. I am blessed with 2 boys and should feel that way, but as December approaches I can't stop thinking about what my 8 month body would look like and my how my baby would feel inside me and wonder if this one would be the daughter my heart longs for. I know the baby is in heaven with the one I lost the end of September, but right now all I can think about is why did God hand me this twice, back to back? I know I'm just at a low spot right this minute, but the hurt doesn't go away, you just learn how to deal with it or ignore it. It makes me want to scream because I know I'm the only one who will be thinking of  baby Cameron Leigh this Christmas and missing my lost Christmas gift.

simple frown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rawrbaby
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:27 AM
I am so sorry for your losses. I had two losses back to back and I very clearly remember the pain and how hard it was to deal with those thoughts and emotions. Things will get better just hang in there. <3. Yesterday was the two year anniversary of my first loss and I am the only one who remembers as well. I think that is what drew me back to this group. I know I'm never alone with how I feel here. Neither are you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:33 AM
:( hugs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Artillwife01
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:15 AM
I am also approaching my due date. it is very hard to feel like you are the only one who remembers. I am so sorry for your loses. I'll be praying for you.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:40 AM
:-( hugs
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:27 AM
((Hugs)).
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

*Hugs*  Have you thought about getting ornaments to put on the tree for Christmas that way they are kind of there with you.

Zealand2008
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:08 PM
We are going to do that this year. I also bought a small ring with 6 emeralds on it which is mays birthstone and when he would have been born.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)