Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Just sad....

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:01 AM
  • 5 Replies

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days, I'm really struggling right now. I'm in the medical field and after my loss I was trying to be very by the books. I wanted answers and I had every test I could think of as we'll as my doctor. I had focused all my attention on the medical aspect of everything and don't think I let myself grieve properly. Now I just lose it randomly. I can be at work and just start crying for no reason and its really hard to stop. Also feel like everything is my fault even though I've been told 100 times that its not. My husband and both of our parents were so excited to being having a baby and my husband wanted a little boy so bad. I feel so guilty that my body couldn't give him the little boy he dreamed of. I'm s heart broken... I miss Jackson every minute, I feel so sorry for my husband and now I got AF after trying. Sorry I know I'm just rambling. My husband and I just really want to have another baby and I'm not a patient person..... Anyone have any good tips for us for trying again this month?? 

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry :( this month I am trying evening primrose oil. If you want detail that are tmi, also used "missionary" on O day as it is supposed to be the best for conception....I will let you know in 2 weeks if it worked ;)

If you decide to try evening primrose you can use 1500-3000mg a day from period to ovulation...then stop using it at ovulation as it can cause uterine contractions. It is supposed to improve the quality of the cervical mucous (tmi again ;) making it prime for the swimmers to reach their destination ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

*Hugs*  I'm sorry your having a hard time.  I had a little trouble a few months ago when I though I was okay and I wasn't.

We tried this month and I am supposed to have AF next week.  I think trying is really hard and a ton of emotions hit you either way.  Have you tried OPK's?  I don't use them but some women do so they know when they ovulate.

Kwoods912
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I'm going to try OPks this month. I purchased them on amazon in bulk so after AF is over I'm going to test every day and pray that this is our month. Also charting my temperatures which I don't normally do either. 

mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
So sorry. Thinking of you. Good luck ttc. I think its best to relax as much as possible and try not to stress about ttc...i know it is so hard..but i think it helps
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) sorry your having a hard time hun. I don't have any tips though because when me and my dh got to the point where we wanted to ttc we didn't do anything special.  But I will send tons of baby dust your way and hopefully it happens for you soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN