Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I knew my Makayla was born tiny. at only 24 weeks 5 days no doubt she was small. i guess i never relized how small till i got this pic

this was taken right after i got to my room. they didnt have any extra rooms open in the nicu so i got to walk down with her to my room. as soon as i got in my bed i put her on my chest. just like i did with my other babies. God i miss her so much. crying

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Hubby comes home Dec. 23rd!! Cant wait!!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Replies (11-16):
daisy7725
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:14 PM

god bless u. u r one strong women.  

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Sweet little baby :-( hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for your loss hun and thank you for sharing the picture of you an your angel

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Tiny and perfect. hugs

JaLayah
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Hey were you due in December? Were you in the Facebook group? I dont know if you remember me. I'm sorry for your loss. She was beautiful. I remember pics from Facebook. I ended up having my son Sept 18th at 25.1 weeks. He was still born :-(.
luvbeinamommy68
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Quoting JaLayah:

Hey were you due in December? Were you in the Facebook group? I dont know if you remember me. I'm sorry for your loss. She was beautiful. I remember pics from Facebook. I ended up having my son Sept 18th at 25.1 weeks. He was still born :-(.

yes i was due in Dec. my EDD was Dec. 2nd but they were going to induce me Nov.26 so my hubby would be home. yes i think i remember you! im so sorry to hear about your loss as well. :( 

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Hubby comes home Dec. 23rd!! Cant wait!!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)