Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a question about my angel (sensitive photo)

Posted by   + Show Post

This is the first photo I have shared of my baby.  I just count on you ladies so much, I think I need to share.  But I also wanted to know if her head looks normal compared to your babies.  I know many of you ladies lost little ones between 15-20ish weeks.  Lily was 17-19 weeks and her body was warm, soft, her skin was a little rubbery/sticky and her limbs, body, and face was firm to the touch, but the back of her head was liquidy.  When I held her with my fingers against the back of her head it would kinda push the fluid up as you can see in the second photo.  The first photo is when I held her, kinda cupping the back of her head.  It has just kind of been nagging me in the back of my mind, her head felt too smushy compared to the rest of her.  I have seen many of your photos, and many others on line and none seem to have that problem.   Here is my Lily Rose. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Replies (21-23):
notjstanothrmom
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM

My Lily's head was compressed some, like you could see the bones of her skull and it was not thick in the back. I've not shared her picture, but if you would like me to, I can send you a photo. I lost her at 17 weeks, but she most likely died sooner.

notjstanothrmom
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:57 AM

P.S. She's absolutely beautiful. <3 I am so sorry.

MsWood729
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:35 PM

She's beautiful.  Sorry I don't have an answer to your question maybe you should call a pediatric neurosurgeon and ask.  Tell them about your baby girl and you had a few questions I'm sure they wouldn't mind answering them for you

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)