Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

To tell or not to tell? (Pregnancy Mentioned)

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:09 AM
  • 1 Replies

So the Father does not know that I'm prego and I think I should keep it that way until after the first three months, see he already has a kiddo who's under a year and I not sure on how he would react to this. To make a long story short this was not planned I wasn't even suppose to start trying until next month I believe my exact words to him were "Nothings going to happen"....boy I spoke way too soon. I don't think I can handle him freaking out right now I've got a lot on my plate just dealing with the first three months and not losing my mind. I feel like I should tell him but at same time I don't want to deal with his feelings right now I know that sounds mean but I don't want to stress my out more then I already am. I'm torn in between telling and not telling and I don't know which way to go.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I don't know that is a tough one.  Having 7 miscarriages I would be afraid to as well since you just never know.  But then you'd probably want to tell him you lost the baby and he would probably be upset with you that you didn't tell him you mc and that you didn't let him support you.  If he is a good dad to his other kid chances are he might want to be there to support you with this child especially if he knows your health issues with your heart.  Girlie I so wish I was there for you right now or you were closer to me.  You really need someone to support you and be there for you through this roller coaster.  *Big Hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN