Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone TTC after their loss? *UPDATE*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:19 AM
  • 57 Replies
3 moms liked this

If so, what herbs or supplements are you taking? I have heard that Red Rasberry Leaf tea is a good aid. I will be picking some up at our local organic market.

I decided on some herbs to take. I got a product called Fertility Preg which has Red Raspberry Leaf, Yellow Dock, Nettle Root, and Red Clover Blossom. They are drops that you take 3 times a day in juice or water. I also got B12 and Folic Acid Lozenges, Raspberry Leaf Tea, and the new prenatals that were given to me. I am ready to get this show on the road! lol

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Yes.  I'm just taking prenatals and 4mg of folic acid.  Could add more after I see a genetic counselor and get testing most likely.

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Do your prenatals have folic acid in them as well?

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Yes.  I'm just taking prenatals and 4mg of folic acid.  Could add more after I see a genetic counselor and get testing most likely.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes they do.  I take extra folic acid to help prevent NTD's (Neural Tube Defects) that can happen sometimes because your body can't absorb enough folic acid.

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I see! I need to read up on these things. lol

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Yes they do.  I take extra folic acid to help prevent NTD's (Neural Tube Defects) that can happen sometimes because your body can't absorb enough folic acid.

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

mattiehatter
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:51 AM

We're taking it easy right now since I'm battling depression, no herbs at the moment.

kbornman21
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Ill be trying Fertilaid soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I got Dh fertilaid about a yr ago and he refused to take three pills a day. I am hoping that the loss has made him realize he can do something as minimal as taking 3 pills a day.

Quoting kbornman21:

Ill be trying Fertilaid soon

nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

i have taken nothing but prenatal. Letting it just be,also never was told I should take anything more.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Its is hard to know everything.  I only know because my daughter had a fatal birth defect that fell under the category as an NTD

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I am sorry hun. I totally see your concern. hugs

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Its is hard to know everything.  I only know because my daughter had a fatal birth defect that fell under the category as an NTD

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)