Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If so, what herbs or supplements are you taking? I have heard that Red Rasberry Leaf tea is a good aid. I will be picking some up at our local organic market.

I decided on some herbs to take. I got a product called Fertility Preg which has Red Raspberry Leaf, Yellow Dock, Nettle Root, and Red Clover Blossom. They are drops that you take 3 times a day in juice or water. I also got B12 and Folic Acid Lozenges, Raspberry Leaf Tea, and the new prenatals that were given to me. I am ready to get this show on the road! lol

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Replies (51-57):
EAzizM
by Erica on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Just waiting on my first period since the m/c to come so we can get to it. Lol thanks for checking in. :)

Quoting nicoleeoh:

Any update on you're ttc?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tts
by Tara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I am also not TTC, but after 2 losses I decided to start drinking red raspberry tea. My midwife had suggested it to me, as a way to strengthen my uterus and "tone" it up before I become pregnant again.  This was 2 yrs ago this January.  By mid-February I found out we were expected, and my rainbow baby was born 1 yr ago!  I do believe the tea helped me conceive and keep a healthy pregnancy. It took us 5 months total to conceive after our 2nd loss.   I hope it works for you as well as it did for me! The other thing I changed was the amount I was exercising.  I began going to the gym 2-3 times a week and within 6 weeks of starting we were pregnant! 

Dani41780
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I drink a herbal tea every day. Nettle leaf, raspberry leaf, dandelion leaf, alfalfa leaf and rose hips.

Plus Vit D3.

Money is so tight right now but I want to buy some gummy vitamins and folic acid.

Dani41780
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I should add that I've lowered my caffeine intake to just one caffeinated drink per day. I'm drinking a lot of water eating healther and have lost 3 pounds since I got back (from Thanksgiving)... If I could drop another 10 I'd be so happy!!!

Devious103102
by Priscilla on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM

There's actually a list of good herbs & suppliments for you and your DH to take that will help.  GL.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM

There's a pregnancy tea that has the red raspberry in it  and other herbs (nettle and I can't remember what else) that I get from the natural food section @ Kroger. I also do the prenatals, and extra folic acid.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I don't know if there is a Kroger near you or not, but I get a gummy prenatal in the vitamin section that has folic acid in it. It's roughly $7 a bottle. But, if you're into the organic/natural foods you know their version is $20 plus. I do both, it just depends on my mood. I also take DHA.

Quoting Dani41780:

I drink a herbal tea every day. Nettle leaf, raspberry leaf, dandelion leaf, alfalfa leaf and rose hips.

Plus Vit D3.

Money is so tight right now but I want to buy some gummy vitamins and folic acid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)