Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

At the store today...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM
  • 20 Replies
3 moms liked this
I had an awesome experience. It is our local organic vitamin and grocery store. I went in to get a product called Fertility Preg and vitex. A lady tried to help me and when she realized she couldnt she called a coworker. I figured it would be an older lady but it was a man in probably his early thirties. He was very informative and when i explained my situation he said he was sorry for our loss and explained that i need vitamin b12 and lots of folic acid. I showed him my cheapie prenatals and he said that my body is probably not absorbing them like it should since they are not capsules. So he told me he would give me some samples of their best prenatals to take home and see if i can stomach them. They were out of them so he reached on the counter, poked a hole on the label of the vitamins and exclaimed "oh my! These have a damaged label!! We cant sell them anymore". With the permission of his manager he gave them to me for free. I was a bit shocked and beyond grateful. I have never met an employee who would go to such lenghts to help a customer. I know some might frown at his actions but it totally made my day. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:52 PM

That was really nice of him :)

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM
It really was he also gave me many things to Google that he said every woman ttc after a loss should know. Lol

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's great they have employees working there that actually care.

Quoting EAzizM:

It really was he also gave me many things to Google that he said every woman ttc after a loss should know. Lol

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

That was really great of him and excellent customer service :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:08 AM
Aww, that is beyond awesome! Even brought a little tear to my eye!
cindy82
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM
That's great. I wish everywhere was that good. When I was looking for fertility blend for my husband I went to high health. They didn't have it. He tried to sell me testosterone. I told him that testosterone actually hurts fertility. He was an idiot.
grumpyboston
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM
That's awesome that you got a great and knownlegable employee . Do mind sharing what he said to Google

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM
That's great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby7810
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM

ya i would love to know what he told you to google also :) also what type of prenatals did he 'give' you? i would LOVE love love to know please :)

Quoting grumpyboston:

That's awesome that you got a great and knownlegable employee . Do mind sharing what he said to Google

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM
B vitamins during pregnancy.

D.I.M. broccoli extract.

Methylation and b vitamins.

Estrogen dominance and pregnancy.

Essential fatty acids and Omega 3 in pregnancy.

I learned some really interesting and new things. Lol
And the brand of prenatal i got is called Rainbow light certified organic.

Quoting baby7810:

ya i would love to know what he told you to google also :) also what type of prenatals did he 'give' you? i would LOVE love love to know please :)

Quoting grumpyboston:

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN