Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Miscarriage

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:06 AM
  • 6 Replies

It's so hard for me I cry every-time i see a woman with a baby or i see baby clothes because i think what my baby would look like if i had not miscarried at 7 weeks . It was my first pregnancy it is hard but i'm trying so hard but no one is around me been through what I've been through or understands this feeling inside at this time i would have been 13 weeks and 4 days along if i had not miscarried my baby i was excited .

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Hugs. We tried for two years, and lost our first pregnancy at 7 weeks as well. It doesnt matter how early it was, it still hurts. Remember that we are here for you and will always provide support. Hugs again.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:04 AM
I am so sorry for your loss ((hugs)). It doesn't matter how far along you were, it was your baby, and it hurts to lose your baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JulieJohn2012
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I lost my baby at 12 weeks and again at  5. I finally have my 2nd child Julie, but she is on the small side. Im still loving it, just having her. God answered my prayers. Now its your turn. Just believe you can do it.  God will help you through this and maybe gift you with a child. Just keep on believing.

baby girltoddler boy

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I'm sorry for your loss

amonkeymom
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Welcome to the group.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  :(

Mamasita7176
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy no matter how early it is. It will get better with time. And you have lots of support here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN