Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? November 17

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM
  • 30 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM
No one??
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I'm doing ok today. I had a couple rough moments. My brother in law adopted and today was adoption day so I was surrounded by kids and pregnant women. Then watching my husband play with all our nieces and nephews tugged at my heart strings. Every day gets a little better though.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Today I just couldn't hold it together. I don't know why I am so sad today, but I cried a lot at work and I think I was rude to a few customers. I just had one of those days where I miss Lily so much. By now I should have a 3 month old (Dani) or a newborn (Turtle Baby) or still be pregnant with Lily. I just wish one of them would have been ok and then maybe I wouldn't feel this way
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I spent the day stripping wallpaper! Lol, so exciting, but all wall paper is gone from the kitchen yea!!!!! (Although I still have several large rooms to go, ugh!). Started painting cabinets and they look SO good! Tomorrow I am going to breakfast with some girl friends, that will be nice!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah! A toast to no more wallpaper (in the kitchen)!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I spent the day stripping wallpaper! Lol, so exciting, but all wall paper is gone from the kitchen yea!!!!! (Although I still have several large rooms to go, ugh!). Started painting cabinets and they look SO good! Tomorrow I am going to breakfast with some girl friends, that will be nice!
answeredprayer
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM
I'm just kind if numb today. I've tried to keep my mind busy but everytime I go to the bathroom I just sob. :(
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Quoting Angela4boys:

We want to paint our cabinets too. Did you use regular paint?
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

*Hugs*

Quoting Zealand2008:

I'm doing ok today. I had a couple rough moments. My brother in law adopted and today was adoption day so I was surrounded by kids and pregnant women. Then watching my husband play with all our nieces and nephews tugged at my heart strings. Every day gets a little better though.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

*Hugs*  We all have some really bad days sometimes.  Lucky for me I don't work so DH is the only one that gets my backlash so not so great for him.  I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Today I just couldn't hold it together. I don't know why I am so sad today, but I cried a lot at work and I think I was rude to a few customers. I just had one of those days where I miss Lily so much. By now I should have a 3 month old (Dani) or a newborn (Turtle Baby) or still be pregnant with Lily. I just wish one of them would have been ok and then maybe I wouldn't feel this way

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Your doing good work on your house and moving pretty fast on it :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN