Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Post them!!!! I would love to see!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Yes, we used Bher, it's my husbands preference. My Dad however is a painter, prefers Dun Edwards...we won't tell him ;). Lol. I have pictures but I feel silly posting them here, but I have talked about the cabinets so much, everyone is probably curious, haha

Quoting Zealand2008:

Quoting Angela4boys:

I spent the day stripping wallpaper! Lol, so exciting, but all wall paper is gone from the kitchen yea!!!!! (Although I still have several large rooms to go, ugh!). Started painting cabinets and they look SO good! Tomorrow I am going to breakfast with some girl friends, that will be nice!

We want to paint our cabinets too. Did you use regular paint?
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Alright, I will in a separate post. So people know what they are getting if they open it, lol

Quoting echupko:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Yes, we used Bher, it's my husbands preference. My Dad however is a painter, prefers Dun Edwards...we won't tell him ;). Lol. I have pictures but I feel silly posting them here, but I have talked about the cabinets so much, everyone is probably curious, haha

Quoting Zealand2008:

Quoting Angela4boys:

I spent the day stripping wallpaper! Lol, so exciting, but all wall paper is gone from the kitchen yea!!!!! (Although I still have several large rooms to go, ugh!). Started painting cabinets and they look SO good! Tomorrow I am going to breakfast with some girl friends, that will be nice!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:25 AM
:-)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Alright, I will in a separate post. So people know what they are getting if they open it, lol

Quoting echupko:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting Zealand2008:

Quoting Angela4boys:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Thinking of you

Quoting Zealand2008:

I'm doing ok today. I had a couple rough moments. My brother in law adopted and today was adoption day so I was surrounded by kids and pregnant women. Then watching my husband play with all our nieces and nephews tugged at my heart strings. Every day gets a little better though.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I am so sorry :( those kinda days are so difficult to get through. And it is so hard to imagine what should be. My son has been gone for almost 2 1/2 years and I still imagine what life would be like with him and picture him during holidays and stuff, but it does get easier as time moves on. Thinking of you and hoping today is a happy day for you.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Today I just couldn't hold it together. I don't know why I am so sad today, but I cried a lot at work and I think I was rude to a few customers. I just had one of those days where I miss Lily so much. By now I should have a 3 month old (Dani) or a newborn (Turtle Baby) or still be pregnant with Lily. I just wish one of them would have been ok and then maybe I wouldn't feel this way
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM
You are getting there, exciting!
Have fun with your friends

Quoting Angela4boys:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM
So sorry :( thinking of you.

Quoting answeredprayer:

I'm just kind if numb today. I've tried to keep my mind busy but everytime I go to the bathroom I just sob. :(
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM
So sorry you are in so much pain. Glad you had a fun day though. Hoping you feel betyer today

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Yesterday I was in horrible pain after seeing the chiropractor.  This morning wasn't so great but able to push through it to go to a Christmas parade and a festival of trees with my family.  Then had dinner with friends.  Now home and I'm sore/hurting and tired.  And my eye hurts because my 2 yr old kicked me in the eye as I was trying to put some medicine on him (that did not hurt him but he acted like it was the death of him).  So had some good and bad times today.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Good luck and glad you guys are on tbe same page!

Quoting angelicmom1984:

Talking to my s/o about ttc.... We both have had some issues to work through and I think we are ready- he's borderline agreeing with me. He even understands that if we do try, I don't want to get pregnant with a due date around my boys' or his daughter's birthdays- since they all don't live with us, neither of us wants to take away from their days.
SMontez89
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM

New here. But going to add in on the daily how are you feeling. I want to add that I think it's so sweet that you ask about everyone! For me, it's nice that someone just cares. Whether I chime in or not. Reading other's feelings or knowing I'm not alone in these feelings is so helpful. I just had a miscarriage 2 months ago. I have a 1 year old that is keeping me positive for the most part. But it's hard. I want to try again, but am so scared. The MC was harder on my husband, but some days it gets me pretty hard too. Some days I just feel "bleh" when I have alone time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)