Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

We suffered our 4th loss yesterday

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
We have struggled with infertility over the last 11 years and in that we have now suffered 4 losses. :(

On Wednesday I had my first appointment at 6.6 weeks, only to find out that there was only a sac. My ob sent me to get a beta and a repeat 48 hours later (yesterday). I was pretty sure on my dates so I wasn't very hopeful, however I tried to be. Thursday I started spotting and Friday bleeding heavily. I got my last beta yesterday afternoon, even though I knew it was over, I still hoped for better news. It wasn't good news and here we are. Still trying to understand WHY this has happened again :( heartbroken and just so confused. :(

Mom of 4 (and 3 angels gone too soon)

Expecting a little firecracker on July 4, 2013!
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jcothrine
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM

so sorry for your losses........

i have lost three myself..... and while i didn't want to hear it at first.. time did make things better.....

hugs,

JC

silka08
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry hun. We are never promised understanding whicg is hard but we are promised peace. Try not to dwell on the whys because yiu'll simplt never know. "Do not be anxious in anything but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the PEACE of God, which transcends ALL understanding will guard your hearts in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

"For I.know the thoughts I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of good snd not evil to bring you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11

Im just assuming based on SN you believe in God. These versus really helped me through my loss. We simply cant understand, and well we arent promised to understand. But, we are promised peace and hope. Its more than ok to question, and be sad and be fully broken but just remember we can have peace through it. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
answeredprayer
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Thank you. I've definitely clung to Him during this grieving process. I guess tlwhat hurts is this is our 2nd DIJuly baby (first was due July 7, 2007). When we got pregnant we thought for sure we were finally getting our July baby. I'm trusting in God's plan but it hurts :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silka08
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM
It really is a pain and a deep, deep hurt. I really wish no one had to experience it. Know hes crying with you as he doesnt want you in pain but also know hes working on something amazing for you.

If you look up at the bottom of a tapestry its an ugly, knotted and tangled mess. If you look down at the top though its a beautiful picture. Imagone your lifes that tapestry. We see knots and ugly tangles. He sees beauty and perfection. At moments we get glimpses of that lovely picture, but often we just see knots. It doesnt make the pain less, but it does help to know one day you'll see beauty.

Its so incredibly hard. The only, only little peace is knowing the first thing your beautiful babies saw was glory. Their eyes know only glory, perfection and peace. We are sad, broken and such that we dont have them, but they never have to feel hurt or saddness. Its bittersweet.

Quoting answeredprayer:

Thank you. I've definitely clung to Him during this grieving process. I guess tlwhat hurts is this is our 2nd DIJuly baby (first was due July 7, 2007). When we got pregnant we thought for sure we were finally getting our July baby. I'm trusting in God's plan but it hurts :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purfectlilly
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM

so sorry for your loss. we've lost two and are trying a 3rd time.

Lilly

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM

*Hugs*  I'm so sorry you had to suffer another loss.  I really hope that the doctors can start figuring out what the reason might be so you can have a rainbow finally.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:51 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN