Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

psychic reading!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:05 AM
  • 6 Replies
I don't know how many ladies believe in psychics. I just had a reading from a psychic name sunfairy, she said that my next baby will be a boy. Conceived Nov. 2012 or find out Nov.2012 or due date Nov. 2013 . It's weird cause the same day I received the email from her my daughter ask me if I had a baby, and she touch my stomach! I hope is true and I I wish I could have my rainbow baby :-)
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM

I hope it's true for you and that you get your bfp soon

Harleysmom213
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

that would be pretty cool! just try not to put too much faith in psychics. I beleive in it, but i also know people try to scam folks who have been hurt. good luck!

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't really believe that much in physics wrong about my future and I think the one I talked to just told me what I needed to hear at the time.  But I do believe in feelings and instincts and that children can since more then we can because they are not as close minded.  

I had a friend who was trying after 2 losses.  Her nephew came up to her and told her she was going to have a baby in her belly soon.  She tested that night and sure enough she was pregnant and she is 24 weeks now and looks like she is going to get her rainbow baby.  I hope you can get your rainbow baby soon.

Mel_Lou
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM

How exciting! So did you have any pregnancy news in November? hehe. A psychic correctly predicted my pregnancy and the due date with my little girl using www.wishingmoon.com/ (I think I may have mentioned this site to you ladies at cafe mom before but it really is great!)

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Beautiful! I don't know if I believe in psychics but I don't discount them either!! Some people are more "in touch" with things than others! Wishing you the best of luck and sending baby dust your way!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)