Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? November 18

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:09 AM
  • 25 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Sad and tired. My sister called me in the middle of the night crying b/c her 15yr old chihuahua was having trouble breathing. Her husband and her took him to an emergency vet but nothing could be done :-(

She took him in and bottle fed him as a newborn b/c he was born with 3 legs and was regected by his mother. No one ever dreamed he would be in our lives for 15 long wonderful years. Rip Gimpy

And yes I know he is "just a dog" but my sister has no children...he was her child and she is very heartbroken :-(
Irene1923
by Tina on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM
I am sorry for your sister's loss. :-( They become such important parts of our lives that they are no longer just dogs or cats but family. Having only angels, my dog helps ease that emptiness and I would be lost without her. Thinking of your sister today.

Quoting echupko:

Sad and tired. My sister called me in the middle of the night crying b/c her 15yr old chihuahua was having trouble breathing. Her husband and her took him to an emergency vet but nothing could be done :-(

She took him in and bottle fed him as a newborn b/c he was born with 3 legs and was regected by his mother. No one ever dreamed he would be in our lives for 15 long wonderful years. Rip Gimpy

And yes I know he is "just a dog" but my sister has no children...he was her child and she is very heartbroken :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM
They really do, they steal your heart

Quoting Irene1923:

I am sorry for your sister's loss. :-( They become such important parts of our lives that they are no longer just dogs or cats but family. Having only angels, my dog helps ease that emptiness and I would be lost without her. Thinking of your sister today.

Quoting echupko:

mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM
So sorry for her loss

Quoting echupko:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Pets can be just as part of the family as anyone else.  I'm sorry your sister lost her baby.  I know people who have fur babies with or without kids of their own.  

Quoting echupko:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Thanks

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

So sorry for her loss

Quoting echupko:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Pain in my neck and head :(  Gosh I just want to be normal.  I know I don't have fibromyalgia, or I don't think I do but I do deal with pains almost every day :(

On other news I was spotting a teeny tiny bit so I have no idea if that could be implantation bleeding or just getting ready for my period that is supposed to be due tomorrow.  So hoping my period doesn't come tomorrow or it might not be a good thanksgiving :(

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM
He really was a party of our family :-(

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Pets can be just as part of the family as anyone else.  I'm sorry your sister lost her baby.  I know people who have fur babies with or without kids of their own.  

Quoting echupko:

KenzieQsMommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Sorry for your loss!! That's awful!! How amazing that your sister gave him 15 wonderful years though. Better than he would've had. RIP Gimpy!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM
I'm so sorry you are hurting :-(

Praying for a bfp!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Pain in my neck and head :(  Gosh I just want to be normal.  I know I don't have fibromyalgia, or I don't think I do but I do deal with pains almost every day :(

On other news I was spotting a teeny tiny bit so I have no idea if that could be implantation bleeding or just getting ready for my period that is supposed to be due tomorrow.  So hoping my period doesn't come tomorrow or it might not be a good thanksgiving :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN