Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Totally off topic-my kitchen cabinets progression

Posted by   + Show Post
For those who are curious about what all my sanding of cabinets is looking like...I will post a progression with pictures in the replies (I am mobile).

A little back story, we moved from AZ to NC in August. Bought a house that we are completely remodeling everything...we currently live in the dining room, haha, the cleanest room in the house.

My husband and I disagreed about these cabinets, yes they were ugly, but they were solid oak, structurally in good condition. He wanted new cabinets, I wanted to save money and give them a face lift...so, here we go....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Replies (51-59):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I love it too. I just bought some boots, sad that I haven't really needed to break them in yet!

Quoting Angela4boys:

It's been warm here too... Except late October early November were really cold. Today is cooling off. Honestly, after living in AZ for three years, I am excited about cool weather! Thrilled about it!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Oh and I have relatives in AZ (phoenix & flagstaff) and we live in VA, not too far from NC. Is it getting cold for you guys yet? It's been freakishly warm lately. Except for today. Today, it's chilly.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I hope we get snow at least once this year! It seems like they we only get it every other year here.... This should be the year, haha

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I love it too. I just bought some boots, sad that I haven't really needed to break them in yet!

Quoting Angela4boys:

It's been warm here too... Except late October early November were really cold. Today is cooling off. Honestly, after living in AZ for three years, I am excited about cool weather! Thrilled about it!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Oh and I have relatives in AZ (phoenix & flagstaff) and we live in VA, not too far from NC. Is it getting cold for you guys yet? It's been freakishly warm lately. Except for today. Today, it's chilly.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Last year was pretty mild and we're even in the mountains now. So, this could be the BIG one! Fingers crossed!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I hope we get snow at least once this year! It seems like they we only get it every other year here.... This should be the year, haha

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:10 PM
My kids would be soooo happy!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Last year was pretty mild and we're even in the mountains now. So, this could be the BIG one! Fingers crossed!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine would never want to come back inside which would be AWESOME! (well, for like an hour)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Treasure43
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:17 PM

They look fantastic!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:20 PM
It's a lot of work when it snows! On and off with the snow gear, gloves, boots.... Hair dryer to warm the hands, towels to wipe up all the muddy feet. But it is still fun!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Mine would never want to come back inside which would be AWESOME! (well, for like an hour)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Treasure43:

They look fantastic!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes and yes. I try to pass as much of it off on DH as I can! :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

It's a lot of work when it snows! On and off with the snow gear, gloves, boots.... Hair dryer to warm the hands, towels to wipe up all the muddy feet. But it is still fun!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN