Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

OT: Thanksgiving Foods

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 9 Replies

What are your favorite foods at Thanksgiving?  Is there something you have to make that is a family tradition you have to make every year?  Are you making Thanksgiving dinner or bringing a dish to your family dinner?  What is it?  

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:10 AM

My favorite is the turkey because I love making turkey sandwhiches with the left overs and pumpkin pie.  I usually always make the pumpkin pie.  This year I'm thinking of making pumpkin cheesecake :)  

EthansMomma2010
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I'm only making a dish to pass this year. Phew. Not sure what. Prolly bean casserole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I'm only making a dish to pass this year. Phew. Not sure what. Prolly bean casserole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Turkey because I only seem to eat it once a year. My dad always has to make his homeade noodles. :-) It is just me and DH so we go to our parents for the holidays. I will be making butternut squash soup and greenbeans with a lemon butter sauce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not much of a pumpkin pie eater but I love pumpkin cheesecake. :-)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

My favorite is the turkey because I love making turkey sandwhiches with the left overs and pumpkin pie.  I usually always make the pumpkin pie.  This year I'm thinking of making pumpkin cheesecake :)  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I make thanksgiving dinner. My favorite part of the meal is stuffing, and I am the only person who likes it! I am considering skipping it this year and making two turkey breasts instead of a whole turkey, cause my family only eats the white meat! Love turkey sandwiches too!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelicmom1984
by April on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I found out that I have to work AND cook dinner for at least 7! I'm starting the pies on Tuesday, so they'll be done and ready- pecan is my favorite! Also doing 2 pumpkin and an apple pie
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to a pot luck with other people at work who aren't from here. It's just DH and I so it's nice to at least celebrate with friends. I'm making the turkey. It will be my second time, I'm excited! I also love pumpkin pie, stuffing and candied yams! Haha I love it all. I will also probably bring some deviled eggs for the pot luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmartin15
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I will be making the turkey and stuffing this year---FIRST TIME EVER!! so a little stressed and hoping it comes out okay. Spending it with my in-laws this year so hoping the entire day just goes smoothly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)