Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

christmas cards

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi everyone.....
I thank who ever is reading this and listening ... maybe you can give me Some ideas. I lost my twins in may due to severe prematurity. My husband, son and I want to include them in our Christmas cards to friends and family. We don't have a lot of money, but don't have all that many ideas on what we can do to include them. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thank toy for your help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm not sure.  You can add a sonagram picture of them if you have one.  Or sign the card from everyone in the family (including the twins) or "and our two angels in heaven (the names)".

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:06 PM
I like the idea above me. You could also include a quote or bible verse that reminds you of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
How about a photo collage. You could do two-three photos of your living family and maybe take a photo of stocking on the fireplace with each name including the twins on a stocking to place along the bottom of the collage.Or of their stockings with you guys in front of them. You can get cards made from the collage cheap at like walmart or snapfish
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM
What about two teddy bears, it's more symbolic, but there are some cute cuddly teddy bears and they would be adorable in a Christmas picture.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you have their footprints? That would be sweet. Sorry for your losses.i hope you find the perfect way to include them.
baby7810
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM

if you are doing a picture maybe hold teddy bears or even a tiny pair of baby doll shoes for each one...... or if you are just signing a card you could do 2 little sets of baby footprints by using a stamp.

sorry for your loss

MsWood729
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I say ad a u/s pic to the card & sign it with everyone's name on it.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)