Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Sorry :( thinking of you. Hapoy birthday

Quoting Petyonsmommy:

Its my 25th birthday and I'm miserable.I just want to go home and back to bed but I have to work 7 am-9 pm
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Thank you. I would just like to get back to normal TMI but have even been able to baby dance with husband in over 3 months because I was spotting during my pregnancy!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Sorry :( thinking of you

Quoting Zealand2008:

Frustrated because I just want the bleeding to stop.

Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Follow up appt with my dr after taking clomid this cycle. Find out what the next step and what not. I'm having been getting bfn this weekend af is due Wednesday so hopefully I won't need no more clomid and I can be preg after two years of TTC since our angel baby.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I just started homeschooling this year. It wasn't a real plan, just happened to be my only choice at the time. But it's going we'll.....interestingly enough, the family keeps asking when I am putting the kids in "real" school. My friends too, cause they want lunch dates and shopping...which isn't fun when I have 5 kids with me if ya know what I mean.

Quoting echupko:

I WISH I could homeschool! I hate them being away from me :-(

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Yea you realize just how much you miss them everyday once they go to school for most the day :)  Have fun with them.

Quoting echupko:

Happy my boys are out of school this week!!!!!!!! I love having them home with me :-)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Blah! Bummer. I was thinking about you the last few days hoping for a BFP. ((Hugs))

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Feeling werid probably because I started today :(  Hopefully I get some energy today.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate it too. I saw this thing on Facebook, I think it was Ellen Degenerese. She said something like, instead of a period, wouldn't it be better to just get a text saying " you're not pregnant this month, carry on". And I thought, oh yes it would, haha ;)

Quoting Zealand2008:

Frustrated because I just want the bleeding to stop.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Happy Birthday!! ((Hugs))

Quoting Petyonsmommy:

Its my 25th birthday and I'm miserable.I just want to go home and back to bed but I have to work 7 am-9 pm
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Right now, I would love a glass of wine, @1:30 in the afternoon. Just so happens I have about one glass left. Also happens to be that my husband is home, the kids are home, I don't have to go anywhere, or if we do, I don't have to drive, so I may just go for it!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Happy Birthday.  I hope your day goes well and you can get some rest tonight.

Quoting Petyonsmommy:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hope you get your BFP!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Follow up appt with my dr after taking clomid this cycle. Find out what the next step and what not. I'm having been getting bfn this weekend af is due Wednesday so hopefully I won't need no more clomid and I can be preg after two years of TTC since our angel baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)