Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

no sleep

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

last year in December I miscarried at 8 weeks (there is some debate about that doctors don't think the pregnany was good from day 1) :(

I'm currently due to have a second boy in December BUT sleeping has been a pain the last month everytime I close my eyes I keep dreaming about something happening to this baby. I guess with the year anniversary coming up I'm just thinking about it alot. Anyone else experience anything similar?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Yes. It is so hard not to fear and stress. I had my daughter last November after my loss at 17 weeks the previous July and my whole pregnancy I was scared and woukd kay awake at night trying to feel every move the baby woukd make and worry if she was moving or not or was doing ok. I wish there was something I could say to make it easier but, just take it one day at a time and try to enjoy that everything is going great. You are almost there a d once you are holding him safe your fears will all be worth it. Good luck and hope you are able to find calmness for the rest of your pregnancy. Do you have a doppler?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:47 PM
:) hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)