Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

on pins and needles *pregnancy mentioned*

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM
  • 17 Replies
I'm sitting here waiting for a bfp because everything is pointing to me being pregnant right now. Even my temps. But I'm only 10 dpo. The reason I'm nervous is that my ob wants to start progesterone the minute I find out I'm pregnant and with he holiday weekend idk what to do. Gonna test tomorrow but other that. That I'm scared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby7810
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:11 PM

GL

EthansMomma2010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Thanks.

Quoting baby7810:

GL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Good luck and thinking of you. Will she give you the precription to pick up early just in case. Call your dr and see what she suggests.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Good idea. U will call tomorrow if no bfp

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Good luck and thinking of you. Will she give you the precription to pick up early just in case. Call your dr and see what she suggests.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Wishing you the best, Good Luck.  i would call my OB office & let them know what's up.  Have them call you in the progestrone & pick it up if you need it.  That way you won't be waiting around because it is going to be a long weekend

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Thats what my friends doctor wanted her to do too and she got so much anxiety she called her doctor and asked for the progesterone to put on while trying so she wouldn't have to wait and wonder if she used it in time.  I would just call your doctor and ask if you can use it while your trying because that might help your anxiety and its better to be safe then sorry.  Good luck!

Oh and that friend is now 24 weeks pregnant with her rainbow.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Oh that's exciting!! Fingers crossed!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

I'm sitting here waiting for a bfp because everything is pointing to me being pregnant right now. Even my temps. But I'm only 10 dpo. The reason I'm nervous is that my ob wants to start progesterone the minute I find out I'm pregnant and with he holiday weekend idk what to do. Gonna test tomorrow but other that. That I'm scared.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Call your doctor, if she is good she will understand. On a side note, I got a positive HPT on a thursday and my doc (who said we want you on progest.right away) told me to wait until monday to come in, so I guess a few days didn't hurt. I wish you lived next door, I have some I could give you to hold you over. Sometimes I wonder if any of these meds work or if we are just taking a daily dose of "hope" and that's what really helps
Iluvmyshortcake
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM
I agree see if she will have there at the pharmacy on standby that what my dr did with my clomid that way if af shows this round of clomid I can start my next round I'm supposed to start on thanksgiving and she didn't want me missing out on a month cause of them being closed.

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Lol me too. I have oral, IM and suppositories. It does help but only if that's your problem. They should be monitoring levels throughout the pregnancy.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Call your doctor, if she is good she will understand. On a side note, I got a positive HPT on a thursday and my doc (who said we want you on progest.right away) told me to wait until monday to come in, so I guess a few days didn't hurt. I wish you lived next door, I have some I could give you to hold you over. Sometimes I wonder if any of these meds work or if we are just taking a daily dose of "hope" and that's what really helps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)