Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Its NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

So af showed up, almost a week late ='( Then I noticed an update from a girl in my ddg from when I was pregnant with Ryder and STUPID, STUPID me clicked on it, not only is she pregnant again, but like 10 other girls are pregnant again... And most of them are complaining about how close the babies are going ot be and everything. I don't have my baby and now I have another baby I lost on top of it and now I can't seem to get pregnant, yet all these people have their babies are planning their one year parties and talking about milestones and what foods they are eating, about walking and learning to say mama and dada... and I got nothing!! I have no baby, no baby due in 2 months... and can't get pregnant now.

I am really upset, lonely, sad and angry. I want my babies back! I want to see those two pink lines, I want to see pregnant pop up on the screen, I want to go hear my babies heart beat, feel them kick, I want to hold my baby, I want to use all the things in the nursery, I want to redecorate it.....

Its soooo not fair. I really fucking hate my life right now. How come everyone is having babies but me? I am suppose to be being thankful and counting my blessings but I can't. I am just to angry to be thankful for what I have. Because I DID have 2 babies, yet they got taken away. Yes I do have 2 daughters and I love them more then life its self, but why give me two more babies only to take them away? Why make me suffer every month with late periods, teaser symptoms for it to only be a big fat mean joke on me every month?????

Sorry for the rant it just sucks and I want it to all go away and I want my son back.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM
*Hugs* I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. It's a terrible feeling. :( I really hope you get your BFP soon a d have a healthy little one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Hugs Grace.  Don't worry honey, its going to happen for us.  Just hang in there and be strong just a little longer.  And you are right, it isn't fair, but as terrible as it is- that's life and that's the hand we were dealt.  I am sorry this is hitting you so hard, I think the stress of the holidays and January coming is talking its toll.  Hugs

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I am so sorry. Thinking of you and praying that you will get pregnant soon and bring a baby home safely.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

*Hugs*  I'm sorry.  I never joined a ddg even before I found out about Isabelle's anencephaly.  I looked at it after but it was like torture.  Please don't torture yourself.  You should just delete the ddg.  I know its probably hard but your torturing yourself by seeing the posts in there.  

I'm with you too.  I'm frustrated people around me are getting pregnant but I haven't so far.  My AF showed up yesterday, it sucks.  But don't dispair there is always next month and hope is the only thing we have to cling to.  I feel you with the teasing symptoms it was like that for me this month too, when I got AF I cried I was so upset.  *Hugs*

Vent away :)

LilysMommy813
by Heather on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:05 AM
I'm so sorry, I peek at my old ddgs also. It is torture. The waiting to have a baby is even harder when you should have a baby in your arms. Hang in there
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM
:(. It really isn't fair (( hugs))
answeredprayer
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:25 AM
It isn't fair :( I'm so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM
((Hugs)) I been battling these same feeling since the loss of my dd 2 years ago and I'm still struggling with getting pregnant. It's not fair! I pray that you get to see those 2 pink lines come up on a test and that digital blink positive and have a healthy rainbow baby very soon.

Much love Grace
Zealand2008
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM
So sorry you have to go through. Sorry we all have to go through this. Not sure what the big reason is yet and may never know. What is ddg?
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:37 PM
ddg stands for due date group

Quoting Zealand2008:

So sorry you have to go through. Sorry we all have to go through this. Not sure what the big reason is yet and may never know. What is ddg?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)