Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Had multiple misscarriages and want a baby.

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have had 3 pregnancies and 1 successful pregnancy with the help of medicine. He was born prematurely (7 weeks) I recently had a misscarriage on Nov 17, 2012 and my last misscarriage around the same time last year. I was 7 weeks and 3 days and got to hear the babys heartbeat and no bleeding or anything everything for once in a pregnancy felt normal. I have no clue as to why anything happens but I would not wish this on my worst enemy to go through the emotional toll of feeling like you murdered your child. This misscarriage has been the worst on me then the last because of seeing the babys heartbeat and seeing the baby. The last one was I found out I was pregnant when I was having the misscarriage. It might have been only a few weeks that I had known I was pregnant but I felt like I had made somewhat kind of a bond with it I know that may sound crazy but I just cant help  but cry over the fetus they call it because it was my kid something I thought was going great and was actually thought I was going to ge to see the  baby and which I did but not the way I wanted too.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:09 PM
I am so very sorry for your losses. Thinking of you. Maybe you can make or do something in memory of your babies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I am so sorry for your losses. Hang in there honey, maybe its time for some testing
sejames
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Thank you I think that might be a great idea for me and my family to help deal and maybe cope with this and greive as well.

sejames
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM

They diagnoised me with polycystic ovary syndrome and my doctors are trying to help me conceive and keep the pregnancy so its going to be a process but it will be all worth it in the end thank you

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM

*Hugs* I'm sorry for your losses.  

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I an sorry for your losses. hugs
BaileysMom9
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Have you ever had your progesterone levels checked?  If your progesterone is low, it increases (significantly) your chances of miscarriage, and it's often the cause of repeat early miscarriages. 

I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and low progesterone.  I had a miscarriage in July at about 5 1/2 wks.  I'm now pregnant again and 6 wks along.... This will be my fourth baby, praying it doesn't end in miscarriage. 

I'm so sorry you've had to go through this :( 

notjstanothrmom
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I'm very sorry for your losses. I'm currently 7.5 weeks and in the same situation of not knowing. I've had 4 miscarriages, one second trimester loss and no.clue why.

Have you been tested for progesterone and blood clotting disorders?
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for your losses hun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)