Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Due Date :(

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM
  • 15 Replies

Not mch to say but today was my due date so needless to say its not going to be a good day :(

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:19 AM
I am sorry :(. Today was my due date too ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JocelynsMama1
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM

AWW I'm sorry to you too...Isn't it funny how you'd rather be in horrible physical pain right now, just because it would mean you were bringing your baby home....thats all i can think about

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Last night we were at walmart, and were walking by the baby department, my husband stopped, and said, he loved this certain newborn outfit. I told him, our due date was tomorrow...but not this year (sigh). And as we were walking he said, he would be here by now. It was kinda a wierd feeling. Instead we have his ashes in a box....doesn't seem fair.

We are working on a rainbow...how about you?

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

AWW I'm sorry to you too...Isn't it funny how you'd rather be in horrible physical pain right now, just because it would mean you were bringing your baby home....thats all i can think about

Quoting Angela4boys:

Roxygurl
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:16 AM
I'm so sorry, have you thought about planting a tree today in your baby's honor?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JocelynsMama1
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:25 AM

We planed one this summer for that very reason :)

Quoting Roxygurl:

I'm so sorry, have you thought about planting a tree today in your baby's honor?

JocelynsMama1
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM

yep trying and have been since :( 

Quoting Angela4boys:

Last night we were at walmart, and were walking by the baby department, my husband stopped, and said, he loved this certain newborn outfit. I told him, our due date was tomorrow...but not this year (sigh). And as we were walking he said, he would be here by now. It was kinda a wierd feeling. Instead we have his ashes in a box....doesn't seem fair.

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Well good luck! We just started 3 months ago, and it makes me nervous I haven't. We have gotten preg so easily in the past, even twice on birth control. I worry during the emergency D&E that something may have gone wrong but nobody told me...silly thought probably, but you know how your mind can take you places

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

Quoting Angela4boys:

JocelynsMama1
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

awww well i hope you get your positive test very soon...good luck!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Well good luck! We just started 3 months ago, and it makes me nervous I haven't. We have gotten preg so easily in the past, even twice on birth control. I worry during the emergency D&E that something may have gone wrong but nobody told me...silly thought probably, but you know how your mind can take you places

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting JocelynsMama1:

Quoting Angela4boys:

mama91605
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Ahh hugs. My dd was the hardest day for my. I was 4 days late and af showed on my dd. It was also my oldest dd birthday so I had to put on a happy face and make it through her party.
JocelynsMama1
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Aww I'm so sorry I'm sure that was really hard.....it's so weird how our periods start randomly...I miscarried at my best friends house...like i felt a gush went to the bathroom and found blood and went straight to the hospital...and then a couple months later i started my period (first one post d&e) at the exact same spot in her house...i mean I literally walked down the hall way and felt the gush in the exact same place I had been before.....it scared me to death!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)