Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Feeling confused ( pregnancy mentioned)

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
We are one week away from delivering our rainbow baby. We have a healthily baby boy entering the world dec 3. He was definitely a surprise, conceived about a month after our miscarriage. I have been getting very emotional the past few weeks, I can't believe we're about to have the second child we always wanted, but at the same time missing very much the baby we lost, if that makes since. Just very conflicted about my feelings these days, is this normal
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM
((Hugs)) both were meant to be, one angel forever in your heart amd watching over you, one rainbow here on earth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Dec 3rd is a great day.  My youngest son will be 3 yrs on Dec 3rd :)  I haven't had a rainbow yet but I can imagine it is bittersweet with happiness and sadness at the same time.  It is normal.  Because even with a rainbow we still mourn and wish we could have seen our angel baby grow too.  *Hugs*  I hope you have a safe healthy delivery.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hugs, I think it is very normal.  Just make sure you are very careful after birth that this doesn't turn into post partum, just because there are so many emotions and hormones.  Hang in there, Dec 3 isn't too far away!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:11 PM

((hugs)) I totally understand the feeling because I had my rainbow baby a year ago and felt the same way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN