Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

New..

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:50 PM
  • 11 Replies
I was told this group was great with support... This is my 1s M/C.. I have 3 beautiful wild boys...

I should have been 10 weeks but today I went in cause I was spotting and they found out the baby stopped growing about 6.5 weeks... We talked about the options and I wanted to go home and talk with my husband but Mother Nature decided today was the day... As the night went on I started cramping really bad... Got worse and about an hr ago I felt like I was in Labore with pressure and severe pain.. I was doubled over on the bathroom floor and I felt something just come out and the pain started to go away.... I screamed for my husband to come cause I couldn't look...

Now here I am just heart broken over this loss... My boys kept asking to call him Timmy though we never found out if it was a boy or girl.....thank you if you read everything I'm kinda all over the place...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the group and I hope you find comfort and support here. Very sweet of your boys to pick out a name. Maybe you guys can make or buy something in memory of your baby. Thinking of you
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry about your baby.  Timmy is a wonderful name, did you have a boy vs girl feeling?  Naming my angel helped me heal some.  This group is a wonderful place, and its safe to share all your good, bad, ugly feelings here.. everyone understands to some degree.  Hugs and I am sorry.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for you loss.  This is a great group of strong supportive women.

3xBabylove
by Heather on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Thank you.. I have 3 boys so I figured it was another boy but my oldest whose 6 insists it was a girl... But still likes Timmy for the name :) haha

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I am sorry about your baby.  Timmy is a wonderful name, did you have a boy vs girl feeling?  Naming my angel helped me heal some.  This group is a wonderful place, and its safe to share all your good, bad, ugly feelings here.. everyone understands to some degree.  Hugs and I am sorry.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:23 PM

If your boys are young and have trouble understand I used two books to help my boys (4/5 & 2) "Something Happened" and "We were going to have a baby but had an angel instead."  I hope that helps.

Quoting 3xBabylove:

Thank you.. I have 3 boys so I figured it was another boy but my oldest whose 6 insists it was a girl... But still likes Timmy for the name :) haha

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

JaLayah
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I have two girls one boy and lost my baby boy in September.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Aww, I am so sorry for your loss :(. Losing a baby is such an emotional struggle... So painful (( hugs )). I am glad you are here, this group is so loving and supportive.
lindsey31403
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Hugs. You were in the June 2013 group with me. I feel your loss I miscarried at 10 weeks naturally at home. I never even had a first dr. appt due to waiting for insurance. But I new something was off when my symptons started to go away about a week and half before I miscarried. I was still devasted when it happend. This is a great group.
MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Im so sorry for your loss.  This is definitely a great place for support and I hope we can help you get through all of this too.  Hang in there ((HUGS))  

3xBabylove
by Heather on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Thank you ill have to look for those... My boys are 6,5 next month and 2 on Thursday..

Quoting blessedmommie07:

If your boys are young and have trouble understand I used two books to help my boys (4/5 & 2) "Something Happened" and "We were going to have a baby but had an angel instead."  I hope that helps.

Quoting 3xBabylove:

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)