Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? November 27

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:39 PM
  • 26 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsWood729
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM

So my SIL had her baby let me introduce my nephew Callen born Nov 26 @ 8:42PM 6lbs 13oz 21in.  Hopefully now our family can go back to the way it used to be without all the fighting.  It's going to be a rough day for me 7 years ago today I lost my favorite cousin to kidney cancer & I get a phone call from my Mom at 2:43AM to tell me my Father was placed on a hospice drip he has colon cancer was dx last September at stage 4.  Really wish I could be Home right now.  My Family is my top priority.  But for now I'm staying strong and pray I can see him on Skype one more time.  Other than that I work up sick to my stomach this morning not really wwanti g to throw up just different hope its a good sign.  Current CD26/9dpo.  Going to hold out testing until I'm official late

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM
So sweet! Congrats!

And exciting!!! I always start testing at 9dpo! I'll start testing next week! Good luck!!!

Quoting MsWood729:

So my SIL had her baby let me introduce my nephew Callen born Nov 26 @ 8:42PM 6lbs 13oz 21in.  Hopefully now our family can go back to the way it used to be without all the fighting.  It's going to be a rough day for me 7 years ago today I lost my favorite cousin to kidney cancer & I get a phone call from my Mom at 2:43AM to tell me my Father was placed on a hospice drip he has colon cancer was dx last September at stage 4.  Really wish I could be Home right now.  My Family is my top priority.  But for now I'm staying strong and pray I can see him on Skype one more time.  Other than that I work up sick to my stomach this morning not really wwanti g to throw up just different hope its a good sign.  Current CD26/9dpo.  Going to hold out testing until I'm official late

MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I am doing well today :)  Getting back into the swing of things and adjusting to life with the two kids and getting ready for Christmas :-)  

How are you??  

MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Congrats!! I hope your family is brought closer together with this little one and Im so sorry for all of the sickness in your family.  Good Luck with testing and I hope that bfp comes very soon!! Keep us posted :) 

Quoting MsWood729:

MommaBoop922
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Elizabeth you are trying to have another baby??  Thats great good luck! 

Quoting echupko:

So sweet! Congrats!

And exciting!!! I always start testing at 9dpo! I'll start testing next week! Good luck!!!

Quoting MsWood729:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Such an exciting time :-)

I'm good!

Quoting MommaBoop922:

I am doing well today :)  Getting back into the swing of things and adjusting to life with the two kids and getting ready for Christmas :-)  

How are you??  

MsWood729
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM

If I were stateside I would, but being over in Japan I can run out an get cheapies they only sell CB, EPT, & FRER and we all know those run $7 or more.  There's no sales on them and I only have one store to choose from.  So I have to really have a good feeling about testing now that I'm living over here in Japan

Quoting echupko:

So sweet! Congrats!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Yes we are :-)

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Elizabeth you are trying to have another baby??  Thats great good luck! 

Quoting echupko:

So sweet! Congrats!

Quoting MsWood729:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:01 PM
I understand!

I keep a ton on hand lol

Quoting MsWood729:

If I were stateside I would, but being over in Japan I can run out an get cheapies they only sell CB, EPT, & FRER and we all know those run $7 or more.  There's no sales on them and I only have one store to choose from.  So I have to really have a good feeling about testing now that I'm living over here in Japan

Quoting echupko:

So sweet! Congrats!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM
So precious, thanks for sharing!

Quoting MsWood729:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN