Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Picture of My Son (stillborn)

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:57 AM
  • 45 Replies
3 moms liked this

Pic of my little man

It's been 10 weeks since we said goodbye. He was perfect and I still feel cheated. I was due 12.31.12. I looked forward to that date for 25 weeks. Now I'm just dreading it. I still think about him every day and it seems like everyone else has seemed to forgotten him. I love him do much and I will never forget him. I just wish he was here. R.I.P. my sweet baby boy Malik. ❤❤❤
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Your son is very precious. Thank you for sharing him with us. I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaLayah
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Thank you. It means a lot!

Quoting jessica11r:

Your son is very precious. Thank you for sharing him with us. I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.
rylansmommy19
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Awweh, that is so sad. He is such a percious baby. I will put you in my prayers.

KeimUNCmomof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:17 AM

So sorry mama.  :(

Aurora-Dove
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:19 AM
He is beautiful! I am so sorry for your loss :-( try to use your Due date to remember your precious baby boy. Do things to remember him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeartsCombined
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
He is beautiful. I am so so sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReachtotheStars
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Hugs

JaLayah
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ladies. I'm just trying to figure out how am I supposed to heal? I think I'm going to reach out to one of the support groups that the hospital gave me. I'm having trouble sleeping at night because I can't stop thinking about my baby. I just wish I could see him and hold him again 😢. My heart is broken.
opinionatedmom
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM

aww sorry my miscarriage was hard enough. still born would have been worse.  miscarriage was tough but you will make it through this with time. certain things will set you off and upset you that is normal.

jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:54 AM
aww what a handsome perfect lil man. im sorry for your loss. as for healing it takes times. groups or individual counseling can help. try journaling or writing him letters maybe. as for sleeping maybe try something like melatoin its non addicting and natural. once again im so sorry for your loss hes a beautiful angel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)