Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

hope for the hopeless... (baby pic)

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM
  • 18 Replies
6 moms liked this

I just wanted to share for those of you hurting this Holiday Season. I know how painful it can be this time of year to face a loss.  2 years ago today, I lost my first baby, Mccai. I was 10 weeks along, went in for my first appt. to find no heartbeat.  My world was shattered.   7 months later we would go on to have another loss.  

But there is hope, and I wanted to share mine with you.  My precious baby boy was conceived five months after our 2nd loss.  Yesterday, as I looked down at his sweet little face, I seen something he was holding in his hand... it  was my Christmas Ornament for my 2 Angel Babies.. he was holding it so gently.   It made me tear up and so emotional, brought me back to this day 2  yrs ago and the pain I was feeling.  There is hope, even in the midst of despair. (((HUGS))) and love from one mom to another... 

~Tara

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Motherwannabe12
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Thank you for sharing and he looks like such a sweetie.

tiffluv81
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM

awww thank you so very much for sharing this,, i cry all the time waiting on my rainbow. God said he would flood the world but what about our hearts. Thanks again thats a beautiful pic also

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Loving those jammies! Thanks for sharing, it really made my afternoon! Nothing sweeter!

I now wear a necklace with two charms on it for the baby we just lost. I've tried to explain to DS (he'll be 3 in march)  what it is and he loves to play with it. Today, when I was putting him down for nap, he grabbed the necklace and said "Necklace for the baby who went bye bye". We used to tell him that there was a baby in mommy's belly and he used to kiss it. I explained to him when I got home the day that we lost the baby that the baby had to go bye bye. I really wasn't too sure how much he understood, but his kisses never happened after our little conversation.

Things like these are what makes my heart melt and what's it's all about. Thanks for sharing!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Thanks for sharing! Rainbows are so special :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dani41780
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:57 PM

He looks so sweet. Thank you for sharing.

debbie303
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM

thank you so much for sharing :')          ( happy tears) 

very beautiful picture

Lady317
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Such a sweet precious moment.  :')

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Thank you :)

baby7810
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM

beautiful

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Thank you for sharing.  He is precious

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)