Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? December 6

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
  • 47 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Hanging in there. I made my first prenatal appt today, for Jan 8th. Then after I made it got tons of anxiety. I am considering calling and canceling it. My step daughter will be here during that time, and I am afraid that if I find out the baby isn't viable during that appt I will be a wreck, and it will ruin the rest of her time here....ugh! Isn't that awful! Poor thing was here a week after my D&E with Avery.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

So tired.  I didn't go to bed until 1 am even though I was tired because I'm stupid.  And have a luming headache all time and tired but still in a pretty good mood for the most part.  My local support group has monthly dinners in between our monthly meetings so I'm going to a dinner tonight and thats always nice.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM

*Hugs*  Just keep thinking positively.  

Quoting Angela4boys:

Hanging in there. I made my first prenatal appt today, for Jan 8th. Then after I made it got tons of anxiety. I am considering calling and canceling it. My step daughter will be here during that time, and I am afraid that if I find out the baby isn't viable during that appt I will be a wreck, and it will ruin the rest of her time here....ugh! Isn't that awful! Poor thing was here a week after my D&E with Avery.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Doing much better today! How is everyone else??

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM

That's nice that there's a local support group for you to go to and that they do things like that. Sorry about your headace, hoping you get some rest tonight!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

So tired.  I didn't go to bed until 1 am even though I was tired because I'm stupid.  And have a luming headache all time and tired but still in a pretty good mood for the most part.  My local support group has monthly dinners in between our monthly meetings so I'm going to a dinner tonight and thats always nice.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Don't cancel it momma, you'll just worry yourself to death! I know that's got to be hard and I'm definitely going to be the same way. I've even spent quite a lot of time thinking about how I'm going to act once I get pregnant again. Or even move it around where it doesn't interfere with her visit if it makes you feel better! Oh the stress we carry around now. Hang in there lady and hugs to you!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:52 PM

How are you feeling today, Elizabeth? (That's my daughter's middle name too!!) I've thought about you alot this morning/early afternoon. I know I'm new here and haven't spoken much, but you've been on my mind. :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I know, and this is the first time I have felt this anxiety hit me so hard! It's just that flash back moment, sitting there and can't find a HB, then sitting on the US table, seeing no movement. If I put the appt off, I will be over 12 weeks before the appt, she is staying for 3 weeks.

I think what I am afraid of is the ultrasound... I have no clue if they will do one, but that's my biggest anxiety I think. It could go really good, or like the last, really bad :(

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Don't cancel it momma, you'll just worry yourself to death! I know that's got to be hard and I'm definitely going to be the same way. I've even spent quite a lot of time thinking about how I'm going to act once I get pregnant again. Or even move it around where it doesn't interfere with her visit if it makes you feel better! Oh the stress we carry around now. Hang in there lady and hugs to you!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM

So glad your doing much better and got good sleep :)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Doing much better today! How is everyone else??

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I don't know how I am doing... I have always had a little bit of anxiety about odd things, like misplacing things, breaking things, or losing things.  Today my inlaws told me they had a stray cat hanging around their home-she is obviously and indoor animal that is lost.  Well I went and brought her home- l was really excited about it, and now I am having horrible anxiety about it.  This is normal for me I guess, but I hate that I am this way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)