Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding normal?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
I had my D&C 4 weeks ago and just had slight tinge of pink or brown on tissue. The doctor gave us the go ahead to resume "relations". We have a few times but last night there was pain and today I have spotting. Anyone else experience anything similar?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I had mine 3 weeks ago and was given the green light at the 2nd week. The day after we did the first time, I was a little sore and had the similar spotting. Second time, nada. Hope that helps.

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I'm feeling a little cramping too so I'm wondering if I might be starting AF
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Maybe. Seems like the average window for that is 3-6 weeks. I had the symptoms the other day that I was ovulating and I still had these strips from when I was keeping track of that stuff. (I was super baby crazy for this one) And yes I am. So AF should be right around the corner. Yippee. One thing I didn't miss all that much, but good for when we want to ttc again.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Could be AF. Mine started 30 days after my D&E.
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:54 PM
I had some ovulation symptoms last week or week and half ago so we will see. I'm hoping it is. Funny, I never thought I'd say that.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Maybe. Seems like the average window for that is 3-6 weeks. I had the symptoms the other day that I was ovulating and I still had these strips from when I was keeping track of that stuff. (I was super baby crazy for this one) And yes I am. So AF should be right around the corner. Yippee. One thing I didn't miss all that much, but good for when we want to ttc again.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Oh yeah. I never thought I'd be excited about ovulating. Heck, I'm in another cm group and we talk about our kid's pooping. Oh the things I never though I'd be talking about every single day.

Quoting Zealand2008:

I had some ovulation symptoms last week or week and half ago so we will see. I'm hoping it is. Funny, I never thought I'd say that.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM

It could possibly be af because on average af can return 4-6 wks after.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Now it seems to have stopped along with cramping. This is so frustrating.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM

The frustrating part is not having answers! Hang in there, maybe it's all over and done with now!

Quoting Zealand2008:

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Definitely AF. Never thought I'd be excited to get that.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

The frustrating part is not having answers! Hang in there, maybe it's all over and done with now!

Quoting Zealand2008:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)