Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? December 7

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM
  • 46 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melodynewsome
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Getting by. I have a massive headache, I assume from crashing hormones. D&c was Monday. I am
Sad and angry still about loosing twins. These will babies 3&4 that I have lost in attempt for a sibling for my DD. I do not understand why all my babies since dd leave me at 6-7 weeks. We are switching drs as there has to be some reason all follow the same pattern. We want to start trying again. I am just emotional.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry :( have they tested for low progesterone? Thinking of you and good luck in the future

Quoting melodynewsome:

Getting by. I have a massive headache, I assume from crashing hormones. D&c was Monday. I am

Sad and angry still about loosing twins. These will babies 3&4 that I have lost in attempt for a sibling for my DD. I do not understand why all my babies since dd leave me at 6-7 weeks. We are switching drs as there has to be some reason all follow the same pattern. We want to start trying again. I am just emotional.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Having a tough day today. It's been 3 weeks today since I had to have my D&C. Can't seem to quit thinking about how I never was able to hold my little one. It breaks my heart. :(

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Alright, sitting here covered in primer... I was painting today. I hate painting btw ;).
MsWood729
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Looks like our joy of a rainbow baby was short lived, started bleeding today at first it was spotting but this AM full blown & after 5 positive test one can only assume that it was a chemical :(. I'm okay just ready to move past it all & start trying again.  Today is CD 2 tomorrow I start Clomid 100mg.  And I told Hubby I refuse to test for now on until I'm a week late.  No more testing early for me because if I had not I would have just thought this was regular AF.

So I've been up all AM thinking about this, I plan on changing some things up this cycle & going to take a cycle off my Clomid (since Hubby feels I still could be pregnant). I'm only going to test with my CB digi OPK. Hopefully they get here in time just ordered them this AM. But no stress no worries, found out last night Hubby isn't going back out to sea so that makes me so very Happy. Going to look forward to an exciting month. Did LiL Man Birthday pictures yesterday & they came out Amazing (can't wait to show you all), but I'm feeling good no cramping, no headache no nothing but seeing red I'm still very confused on everything that's happened this week & still with no answers I'm just confused but just going to move pass it what is will be & what's going to happen is what's going to happen :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM
(( hugs)). I think switching dr's and starting fresh may be a good idea. The fact you are considering it, says you feel your care could be better. I hope your head feels better.

Quoting melodynewsome:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM
(( hugs))

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Having a tough day today. It's been 3 weeks today since I had to have my D&C. Can't seem to quit thinking about how I never was able to hold my little one. It breaks my heart. :(

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM
(( hugs)). Sorry you went through that. Glad hubby is going to be home with you guys :)

Quoting MsWood729:

Looks like our joy of a rainbow baby was short lived, started bleeding today at first it was spotting but this AM full blown & after 5 positive test one can only assume that it was a chemical :(. I'm okay just ready to move past it all & start trying again.  Today is CD 2 tomorrow I start Clomid 100mg.  And I told Hubby I refuse to test for now on until I'm a week late.  No more testing early for me because if I had not I would have just thought this was regular AF.

So I've been up all AM thinking about this, I plan on changing some things up this cycle & going to take a cycle off my Clomid (since Hubby feels I still could be pregnant). I'm only going to test with my CB digi OPK. Hopefully they get here in time just ordered them this AM. But no stress no worries, found out last night Hubby isn't going back out to sea so that makes me so very Happy. Going to look forward to an exciting month. Did LiL Man Birthday pictures yesterday & they came out Amazing (can't wait to show you all), but I'm feeling good no cramping, no headache no nothing but seeing red I'm still very confused on everything that's happened this week & still with no answers I'm just confused but just going to move pass it what is will be & what's going to happen is what's going to happen :)

Kimmycup
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Hanging in there. It's only been 2 days since my D&C so the wounds are still fresh. 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I'm very sorry. Lots of hugs. :(

Quoting Kimmycup:

Hanging in there. It's only been 2 days since my D&C so the wounds are still fresh. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)