Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? December 8

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM
  • 59 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I hope its nothing!  Keep us updated.  I really hope this is your rainbow baby.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this

For some reason I am up and can't go back to sleep.  Celebrating Christmas early since my ODS is going to his Dad's for all of christmas break.  So my in-laws are hosting a family Christmas day just for William and the whole family is coming!  Did I mention I love my in-laws :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Me too. I am not even sure I want to make an appt. I know there is nothing that could be done at this point, and I am not sure I want a vaginal exam and vaginal ultrasound done when things could be fragile. I will probably just take it easy and pray it subsides.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM
That is really awesome! I love my in laws for the fact I haven't seen them since 1997... They are terrible people, glad we don't have to deal with it! Enjoy your early Christmas :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

For some reason I am up and can't go back to sleep.  Celebrating Christmas early since my ODS is going to his Dad's for all of christmas break.  So my in-laws are hosting a family Christmas day just for William and the whole family is coming!  Did I mention I love my in-laws :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:19 AM

*hugs*  I probably might be the same way.  I'm hope its nothing and that it stops. And you do need to take it easy you've been a busy bee for weeks :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Me too. I am not even sure I want to make an appt. I know there is nothing that could be done at this point, and I am not sure I want a vaginal exam and vaginal ultrasound done when things could be fragile. I will probably just take it easy and pray it subsides.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting Angela4boys:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

lol nice.  My mom is DH's crazy mother-in-law so he is happy to be half way across country from her now.  Thank you.

Quoting Angela4boys:

That is really awesome! I love my in laws for the fact I haven't seen them since 1997... They are terrible people, glad we don't have to deal with it! Enjoy your early Christmas :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this
So you are saying I shouldn't paint the armoir I primed yesterday? Lol!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  I probably might be the same way.  I'm hope its nothing and that it stops. And you do need to take it easy you've been a busy bee for weeks :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Nervous and trying to be excited. Got my BFP last night. Doing my best to be positive....but I keep fearing it will be a chemical pregnancy. I know I need to focus on a great outcome....just hard. Praying this wil be my rainbow after two losses so we can have the family we both want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Hope everything is ok!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN