Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this
That is wonderful....I love my in-laws too. Hope it is a fun day!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

For some reason I am up and can't go back to sleep.  Celebrating Christmas early since my ODS is going to his Dad's for all of christmas break.  So my in-laws are hosting a family Christmas day just for William and the whole family is coming!  Did I mention I love my in-laws :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!

Quoting Irene1923:

Nervous and trying to be excited. Got my BFP last night. Doing my best to be positive....but I keep fearing it will be a chemical pregnancy. I know I need to focus on a great outcome....just hard. Praying this wil be my rainbow after two losses so we can have the family we both want.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Thanks!

Quoting Irene1923:

Hope everything is ok!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! Praying all is well!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Have fun!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

For some reason I am up and can't go back to sleep.  Celebrating Christmas early since my ODS is going to his Dad's for all of christmas break.  So my in-laws are hosting a family Christmas day just for William and the whole family is coming!  Did I mention I love my in-laws :)

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Hugs and prayers

Quoting Irene1923:

Nervous and trying to be excited. Got my BFP last night. Doing my best to be positive....but I keep fearing it will be a chemical pregnancy. I know I need to focus on a great outcome....just hard. Praying this wil be my rainbow after two losses so we can have the family we both want.
ever_grey
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I'm not sure I could adequately express how I'm doing. I've been hitting several rough patches the past few weeks. Life in general is kind of kicking me while I'm down.

blessedmommie07
My life is busy and I love it!
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
by Desiree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Yay!  Congrats.  I'm glad, I know sometimes it can be tough to be positive.  I hope its your rainbow too :)

Quoting Irene1923:

blessedmommie07
My life is busy and I love it!
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
by Desiree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM

*Hugs*  I hope it gets better.

Quoting ever_grey:

I'm not sure I could adequately express how I'm doing. I've been hitting several rough patches the past few weeks. Life in general is kind of kicking me while I'm down.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM
I am sorry you are going through a rough spot... Hopefully you soon hit the calm after the storm (( hugs))

Quoting ever_grey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)