Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Replies (21-30):
Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM
I am sorry you are going through such a rough time. It always seems like it is a succession of things that go wrong. Hoping it gets better for you soon. This is a great place to work out what your feeling. *Hugs*

Quoting ever_grey:

I'm not sure I could adequately express how I'm doing. I've been hitting several rough patches the past few weeks. Life in general is kind of kicking me while I'm down.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Praying for you

Quoting ever_grey:

I'm not sure I could adequately express how I'm doing. I've been hitting several rough patches the past few weeks. Life in general is kind of kicking me while I'm down.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Oh no! Praying!!! Hope its nothing

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this
That is so special! Enjoy!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

For some reason I am up and can't go back to sleep.  Celebrating Christmas early since my ODS is going to his Dad's for all of christmas break.  So my in-laws are hosting a family Christmas day just for William and the whole family is coming!  Did I mention I love my in-laws :)

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Sending good thoughts your way! Hope it's nothing! Please keep us posted!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Goodluck!! Congrats!

Quoting Irene1923:

Nervous and trying to be excited. Got my BFP last night. Doing my best to be positive....but I keep fearing it will be a chemical pregnancy. I know I need to focus on a great outcome....just hard. Praying this wil be my rainbow after two losses so we can have the family we both want.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Doing pretty well. Going to spend my time today learning more about online fertility trackers. I've never taken it to this level. Any ideas?

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Oh no! Praying!!! Hope its nothing

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, I do too. I will of course keep everyone posted.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Sending good thoughts your way! Hope it's nothing! Please keep us posted!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I am sorry :( its hard when life does that :( aftermy loss, everything possible seemed to go wrong and it was difficult. Praying things start to pick up and improve. Thinking of you

Quoting ever_grey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)