Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Lost child due to Ectopic

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

My levels are now below a 1,000 as of last monday and I still don't know how to deal with this pain. In order for me to get pregnant with our second child I had to be on clomid. I just don't understand how the world could be so cruel. I still have faith in the Lord however, I feel like he has turned his back on me. I was lucky enough to not to have my tube removed (yet). Now I have a blood clot that is as big as a soft ball. I just don't know how to deal with this. and my DH is not to the point that he can deal with it as well. It has been almost three weeks since my first shot. The following week I had another shot. I thought when I started bleeding it would get easier but I have been bleeding now for almost two weeks and it is not getting any better. I need any advice that you ladies can give me on how to deal with this.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I've had never had an ectopic pregnancy so I don't know what to expect in scenarios like these. A blood clot of that size does sound like something to be concerned about, but then again, I don't know what's normal and what's not. I can't speak for everyone but I can relate that losing a child can make you question your faith. I am not a religious person, but I am a spiritual one. When I lost my baby, a little over 3 weeks ago, it definitely made me question everything that I believed in. But I was just trying to rationalize it all and it just can't be done. When I think of God, or the idea of God, I don't think (I'm going to say he here) that he would turn his back on us or try to punish us for whatever we may have done in our past by making us lose a child. I don't believe in God so much as I believe in a power greater than us. Unfortunately, things like these just happen sometimes. Unfortunately, we don't always have the answers to why they do, they just do. I believe that there is some lesson in this that we're supposed to take away from it all. Maybe understanding to better help others later who may have to go through this process. I really don't know. I'm still wading my way through all of this trying to cope as best as I can. I'm so thankful for this group and getting to know other ladies that have gone through this process at various stages. There's some really strong and insightful women here and they've helped me. I hope that you can get some of the answers that you seek and that you don't have to lose your tube. Plenty of hugs to you, I know it's hard and for that, I'm very sorry.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope the doctors can help you get better physically.  What helped my faith with God was someone telling me that my baby was so perfect and pure that God wanted her with him right away and did not want her suffering through the trials and tribulations on earth because she was already so pure at heart.  Bad things happen sometimes they have nothing to do with the Lord and something there is a high purpose we will never know.  But I do hope to go to heaven one day and ask the Lord himself why when I met him as well as hug my precious little girl.

Dani41780
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss :(

jacksmom3707
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Sorry for your loss :-(

God does give us challenges and even though you feel like your world is crashing around you right now, this too shall pass and you will get through this and there are better days ahead.

Hang in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN