Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New- How do I go on from here?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
Monday we found out our baby girl Dixie Rose had passed I was almost 26 weeks we had no warning her heatbeat was perfect the week before all test were perfect and ultrasounds aslo perfect. I had gotten pregnant unexpectedly on the iud and had som e troubles in th e begining but was out of the danger zone so to speak. Then everything came crashing down. We found out mondau induced tues she was born at 6:10pm weighing 1lb 6oz and was 12 1/2 inches long she looked perfect. The drs haven't a clue what happened. We burried her friday. Im just at a loss and dont know how to go on im just going through the motions cause I have 3 other children. Somome please help I got to make appts. Next week with the crisis center for women they deal with this stuff and a 1 week follow up with the doc and a 6week follow up. I just want life to stop and let me deal but it just keps on going by without me.
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
purfectlilly
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Do you have anyone that can help you out with some support so that you can take a break? It's so difficult. I really do wish you the best and try to take some time for yourself.

Lilly

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Have you thought about counseling?  It can help you process your emotions and sometimes anti-depressants helps you a bit.  And local support groups can be a crutch too.  Maybe friends and family members can help out to give you a little break.  I'm sorry.

baby7810
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I'm soo sorry. ((HUGS)) see if someone can help with kids and take some time for yourself. it also helps to talk to someone.

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. (( hugs )).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedbyGod141
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I am so sorry. I had a miscarriage about 6 mo ago. I will be Praying for you.
momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I am so very sorry. Hugs.

greifnanger
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I was not as far along as you but i am feeling the same. 1 week ago i found out i lost my baby at 10 weeks. Life doesn't seem to care it just keeps going and so does everyone around you. After a few days your family gets over it, but you dont and they don't understand why.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)