Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

New- How do I go on from here?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
Monday we found out our baby girl Dixie Rose had passed I was almost 26 weeks we had no warning her heatbeat was perfect the week before all test were perfect and ultrasounds aslo perfect. I had gotten pregnant unexpectedly on the iud and had som e troubles in th e begining but was out of the danger zone so to speak. Then everything came crashing down. We found out mondau induced tues she was born at 6:10pm weighing 1lb 6oz and was 12 1/2 inches long she looked perfect. The drs haven't a clue what happened. We burried her friday. Im just at a loss and dont know how to go on im just going through the motions cause I have 3 other children. Somome please help I got to make appts. Next week with the crisis center for women they deal with this stuff and a 1 week follow up with the doc and a 6week follow up. I just want life to stop and let me deal but it just keps on going by without me.
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
purfectlilly
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Do you have anyone that can help you out with some support so that you can take a break? It's so difficult. I really do wish you the best and try to take some time for yourself.

Lilly

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Have you thought about counseling?  It can help you process your emotions and sometimes anti-depressants helps you a bit.  And local support groups can be a crutch too.  Maybe friends and family members can help out to give you a little break.  I'm sorry.

baby7810
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I'm soo sorry. ((HUGS)) see if someone can help with kids and take some time for yourself. it also helps to talk to someone.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. (( hugs )).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessedbyGod141
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I am so sorry. I had a miscarriage about 6 mo ago. I will be Praying for you.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I am so very sorry. Hugs.

greifnanger
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I was not as far along as you but i am feeling the same. 1 week ago i found out i lost my baby at 10 weeks. Life doesn't seem to care it just keeps going and so does everyone around you. After a few days your family gets over it, but you dont and they don't understand why.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN