Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Today's My Due Date

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
  • 10 Replies

and I'm miserable. It seems like everyone I know that doesn't want a baby is pregnant or recently delivered. I just found out yesterday that my younger sister who lost custody of her daughter is pregnant with a guy who can't hold a job, doesn't have a place to live, and has FIVE kids w/ FIVE other women *he doesn't support any of them. She's so stupid. I hate life somedays, and today is definitely one of them.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM
I am so sorry. Thinking of you and your angel. Life really doesnt make sense sometimes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:23 AM
im so sorry sweetie. life really isnt fair sometimes and it just sucks. sending you extra prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:17 AM
I am so sorry hun:(.
debbie303
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:56 AM

i know ppl like that too, makes me sick. women that can just have baby after baby, like no big deal. i know a girl who has 2abortions and 4 m/c and yet decided well i guess i want some kids with this guy..last year had a baby, this year just last month had twins.. grrrrr i know how u feel!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:24 AM

*hugs*

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I'm so sorry.

Dani41780
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I'm so sorry :(

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Hugs
blessedbyGod141
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. Prayers to you. I've always wanted to ask God why they can have babies and I thought I couldn't. I got my answer. We are offically adopting a boy next week after having him for a year. We wouldn't have gotten him if I got pregnant. I couldn't ask for a better baby. She had him so I could have him. Now I'm 9 Wks 4 days pregnant. It does get better.
captaincw322
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I am so sorry you are going through this!  It is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.  My best advice, would be to take today for yourself.  You went through a loss, and need to mourn that loss.  It is completely normal and healthy to feel like this.  My SIL had announced she was pregnant, and then a few months later, we found out we were.  I m/c at about 10 weeks, and seeing my SIL continue to grow, and eventually deliver, was terrribly hard.  It just wasnt my time though.  Theres no explanation as to why this happens, and it doesnt make sense.  Relax, and try and take it easy. **hugs**

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)