Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? December 12

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 35 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dani41780
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm doing alright!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Wonderful :-)

Quoting Dani41780:

I'm doing alright!

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
:) good!

Quoting Dani41780:

I'm doing alright!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I'm glad your doing alright :)

Quoting Dani41780:

I'm doing alright!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM

So most of you know DH works graveyard shifts at his new job.  Well he was doing school before that and one of his classes was at 8:30 am and he got off at 6:30 am.  That was really difficult for him and he failed that class so they suspended him for this quarter.  That is so not far!  DH was devestated because we get BAH (housing allowance) from his GI Bill and now we won't for a few months.  So money is going to be extremely tight.

And we have been ttc so what happens if I'm pregnant?  Because we also have really big expensese of at least 3 plane trips, or 1 plane trip and a road trip from IA to WA and back.  I tried to cheer him up but I know he's feeling like a failure and I can't make him feel better :(  This just sucks.  So yea I guess thats how I'm feeling a bit sad and going to be overwhelmed if I'm pregnant.  We were doing so well financially too.  I was paying a good portion of bills.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Oh no :-( praying it will all work out. Hugs

Quoting blessedmommie07:

So most of you know DH works graveyard shifts at his new job.  Well he was doing school before that and one of his classes was at 8:30 am and he got off at 6:30 am.  That was really difficult for him and he failed that class so they suspended him for this quarter.  That is so not far!  DH was devestated because we get BAH (housing allowance) from his GI Bill and now we won't for a few months.  So money is going to be extremely tight.

And we have been ttc so what happens if I'm pregnant?  Because we also have really big expensese of at least 3 plane trips, or 1 plane trip and a road trip from IA to WA and back.  I tried to cheer him up but I know he's feeling like a failure and I can't make him feel better :(  This just sucks.  So yea I guess thats how I'm feeling a bit sad and going to be overwhelmed if I'm pregnant.  We were doing so well financially too.  I was paying a good portion of bills.

Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Honestly I feel like crap. My sister said when I stop bleeding things will start to get a little better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani41780
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Oh no :(

Quoting echupko:

Oh no :-( praying it will all work out. Hugs

Quoting blessedmommie07:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:29 PM

*hugs*  You'll feel better physically.  But emotionally it will take a bit of time.

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Honestly I feel like crap. My sister said when I stop bleeding things will start to get a little better

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Hugs and prayers

Quoting Laulaulu321:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN