Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D&C tomorrow

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

It's official.  I go in at 10AM for my first D&C.  I'm really scared, but more scared of cramping and bleeding at home.  I can't believe this is happening.

~Jenn

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dani41780
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I am so sorry :(

tuckermum
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Ill be praying for you. I hope you have a smooth surgery and recovery. I had a d& c last year and I know how rough and scary it is. hugs im so sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Hopefully it goes as well as mine did. I started with an induction that didn't go well and had a D&E. I was scared, but it went well and I had no pain or even cramping after, and bleeding was very light. Hang in there and keep us posted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lissy9weeks
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I had my d&c last week. Just stay calm it will go well. I had almost no cramping( it was so slight i didn't really feel it) and the bleeding is slight. I've stopped spotting already. It will be fine. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

*hugs*  I hope it goes alright.

momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I am so sorry. I had one 3 weeks ago under general anesthesia. I was in the second trimester.

ilovekeith12
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Good luck I have my this Friday
Bandonsbug
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Good luck to you too!

Quoting ilovekeith12:

Good luck I have my this Friday

MrsLuciano02
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Stay strong and I will keep you in my thoughts. When I had my D&C I didn't have any cramps (after) and only bleed for a few days

Treymama
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I just had mine today. I am not enjoying the cramping and bleeding. Thankful for my MIL who will watch the boys tomorrow cuz dh can't miss another day of work. my dad will also be home to keep an eye on me but I plan on taking medication and sleeping the day away. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)