Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nausea. UPDATE 12/19 (pregnancy mentioned)

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this

I am having so much nausea today. Was so sleepy today that I took a  nap. I'm only 3 dpo so don't think it has anything to do with that.

Update!

So today I had my Dh pick me up some of my favorite foods. Pita chips, hummus, sub.. all of it I had to force down I didn't want to eat any of it... I felt a little nausea too. Up until yesterday I had no issues eating whatever...

I've heard of people having symptoms from the time they conceive.. never really happen to me before but things have been different since my miscarriage. I remember posting about everything being more intense. *leading up to ovulation and ovulation*

Only time will tell... *OR I just have a small tummy bug*

UPDATE 

TESTED POSITIVE THIS AM!!!

And I'm a ball of nerves :(

STICKY BABY vibes!!!!

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I don't what to say.  Could be getting sick?  I've had neasea for over 2 months now and I haven't been pregnant.

momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I have right ovary cramping. Serious cramping. Nonstop. The other day it was the left one. Sounds like all of us are a little out of whack! So sorry you're not feeling well. :(

momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I still am nauseous in the morning and definitely NOT pregnant. :(

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I don't what to say.  Could be getting sick?  I've had neasea for over 2 months now and I haven't been pregnant.

EAzizM
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I have been nauseous too and i am definitely NOT pregnant. Ick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Could be hormones rebalancing. Our bodies go through so much.
Dani41780
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Well that is always a possiblity. (We haven't been out of this house in nearly 2 weeks though) my dh goes to work and comes home.. He could bring germs in. 

I feel better today though.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Dani41780
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM

That's how I was. I was still spotting and already getting ovary twinges.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I have right ovary cramping. Serious cramping. Nonstop. The other day it was the left one. Sounds like all of us are a little out of whack! So sorry you're not feeling well. :(

Zealand2008
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I had pain in the left ovary while still spotting and got af a week later so I figure it was ovulation.

Quoting Dani41780:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Dani41780
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM

It probably was. I had O cramps on and off leading up to ovulation. I ovulated 16 days after I miscarried. And 10 days after I stopped spotting.

Quoting Zealand2008:

I had pain in the left ovary while still spotting and got af a week later so I figure it was ovulation.

Quoting Dani41780:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Its so hard to say what is going on. Thinkin of you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)