Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

hi i'm new

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

so i had two pregnancy before and have 2 stunning sons who are 2 and 4

2 weeks ago i found out i was pregnant again and was over the moon everything was normally i felt really sick as normal had to start anti sickness drugs as normal .

then yesterday i got up and went to the bath room when i wiped i seen blood bright red blood and a lot of it . i never bleed in any of my pregnancy so as soon as i seen the blood i had a sinking feeling . i yelled for me dh and he just stood there looking at me i don't think guys know what to do or say

i went to the hospital right away and thedid a pee test and said i may have a uti but there not shore and told me to go home and come back the next day for scans . that was horbale i had to go home not knowing what was going on they gave me no advices on what to do so i spent all night trying not to move hoping the bleeding would stop and baby would be fine

by night time the blood was now dark brown and big clots where coming out. one clot was huge and in my heart i thought " is that my baby "

by the scan this morning i new i could not even look at the screen normally i love stuff like that  when they scanned as i new in my heart the baby was gone but i could not help but hope i was wrong . the scan women expand there was no baby left i must have passed it already :( and then said she needed to do and internal scan with fact i was only  6 week to check everything was ok . it was really hard to stay clam knowing 100% your baby dead when they did and interan scan to check everything

i send a nurse after a while think the put my in a room on my own to get over it a little before they talked to me. the said i have a very clearn straght fowerd misscarrige and everything is fine  . they said it not my fault

i will prob try again really soon . but i cant think of next year without getting really sad  and i dont know how i will cope in aug next year  

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dani41780
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I'm really sorry. I lost my baby almost 3 weeks ago. :(.

becca2113
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM

i am so sorry i know how you feel if you want to talk you can email me.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :(.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost mine 4 weeks ago this Friday. :(

jacksmom3707
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:54 PM

So sorry for your loss. I too have 2 healthy kids, 5 and 3 and never had any issues.

Just had my D & C one week ago. It's really hard but you can get through this. Hugs!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I'm so sorry
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry you had to through all that.

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM
So sorry for your loss. welcome to the group and hope you find support here
Bandonsbug
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost my baby this past week.  It sucks - understatement of the century, I know.

Mommy4Clara
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  I just posted my story, and unfortunately, had to have surgery to remove my baby.  I know you are hurting, but the good news is, you had a "normal" miscarriage and can try again soon to add to your beautiful family.  My heart breaks for you - and us all.  Hugs sent!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN