Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Got so excited to get that bfp, a rainbow baby!! But then the pain and the cramps started and two days later the bleeding started. I failed again. Now I am curled up on the couch in horrible pain waiting for it to be over with :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I know that in my head, my in my heart its different. Thank you sweetie, and I am so sorry for your losses

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

YOU did not fail at anything. I have had 4 miscarriages with no reason why. I know it hurts and it is hard not knowing why our babies just aren't making it but you ALWAYS have to know that you did nothing wrong.

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Thank you

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I am so sorry Heather, Hugs sweetie <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM
You have to remind your heart somehow.
(((hugs)))

Quoting lunarmamma:

I know that in my head, my in my heart its different. Thank you sweetie, and I am so sorry for your losses

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

YOU did not fail at anything. I have had 4 miscarriages with no reason why. I know it hurts and it is hard not knowing why our babies just aren't making it but you ALWAYS have to know that you did nothing wrong.

lunarmamma
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Trying very hard

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

You have to remind your heart somehow.

(((hugs)))

Quoting lunarmamma:

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purfectlilly
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss.

Lilly

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry for your loss. This isn't your fault, hugs
Lanesmommy26
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I'm so so sorry. I'm going through the same thing. Got my positive test two days ago and then the bleeding started last night. It's been miserable, painful and I feel sick. We lost our second child August 30th at 11 1/2 weeks, now this one at 4 weeks 4 days. I am wondering what I'm doing differently, than I did with my 6 year old daughter, except that I'm six years older.... :(

becca2113
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

i am so sorry for your loose

ServantMother
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I agree. Heather, you did not fail. I lost two babies and did a lot of blaming. But through a lot of prayer, I came through it with the understanding they were not healthy or developing properly and miscarriage is God's way of bringing them Home and preventing them from pain if they were to live out their lives on earth. Before then, I always looked at it as being robbed of my babies. May God bless you.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

ServantMother

family carLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)