Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT-- snow

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM
  • 13 Replies
Have you had any snow yet? Do you usually get very much snow where you are?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM
We are getting our first little snow of the season right now.I am not a fan of snow in the lowlands so I hope it warms up a bit and stops. We ha e too much going on the next few weeks to deal with snowy roads.

We usually have a few good snows a year. Usually not horrible amounts but sometimes.But since we dont get a ton all winter, nobody is ever prepared and roads arent kept up as good as they should be
momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM

None yet. We just moved to this part of VA last year-we live in the mountains. So, being that we aren't from this area originally, I don't know what to expect. Last year, it was very minimal. They shut school down immediately, but they stay on top of the roads really well in our area. Originally, we lived in Richmond, VA, and it doesn't snow too bad out there at all.

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:21 AM
We might get it once or twice a year, and not much. It won't be till later though.
Harleysmom213
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM

just got snow last night. it was just a light dusting though, it won't last. january is when we get the heavy snow, normally, anyways.

jacksmom3707
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I live in the Northeast and usually by this time we've had a few storms but it doesn't typically get bad until January/February.

We don't have any snow right now, I kind of wish a little bit was on the ground for the holidays!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:53 PM

None yet in south eastern Iowa.  Possibly a big storm tomorrow and thursday.  My first year in Iowa so I'm not sure but DH says they usually get a good amount.

Laulaulu321
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Last year we got 1 storm but the year before we got a snow storm every week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schaiswife09
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I live in Florida so no lol. I think its snowed twice in my whole life
lunarmamma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM
No snow here, living on the face of the sun ....Phoenix Arizona
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM
We have a chance tomorrow night and on Christmas day, but temps have been in 50s so it won't stick. We have years with little to no snow and times where we get a foot. Usually we get the most in January and February.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)