Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Panic and Anxiety Attacks......

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM
  • 7 Replies
Do you have them? How do you cope? How long did they last after your loss if they every went away?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Apparently I just had one and am about to be discharged from the er. I had trouble breathing and it was hard to take a full breath. But this. Was my first on since my loss 7 months ago.

Just tell yourself your ok and think of something positive. The doctor can also give you something for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kaitlynsmom913
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I had them after my m/c. For me they started shortly after my loss, but I didnt recognize it as such for a couple months.  I ended up getting counseling and taking 2 different anxiety meds, both of those things and time helped make the pain not sting as much. 

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I've been medicated for them. Mine are usually fat puke and sorry breaths when i first weren't to the er with one they thought i was dying and hooked me to the crash cart which didn't help. But I've been doing pretty good with not having then and tallied to a therapist about them. Just figured everyone could share and help each other out since its common. My therapist said there usually caused by trying to make yourself morn or get over your loss. Without letting it come natural.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Apparently I just had one and am about to be discharged from the er. I had trouble breathing and it was hard to take a full breath. But this. Was my first on since my loss 7 months ago.

Just tell yourself your ok and think of something positive. The doctor can also give you something for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I used to have them... I believe they were induced by my mother, and her anxiety flowing down on me... When I moved out at 19, I never had another. She finally has gotten treatment. If you are having them often, that's what I would suggest you do. Nobody should have to go through that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I occasionally have anxiety. It seems to be lessing now, but there's been times I thought I was going to have a heart attack and then I just freak myself out more. They are few and far between, but not to the point where I have to get treatment for them. It's been almost 5 weeks since my loss.

ilovekeith12
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I have had them since i was 16 and when im preg thet get worst . They had to put me on meds they get so bad ... I hope it gets better for you

lunarmamma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM
I have panic/anxiety attacks. They started after my first loss in March, I still have them and now I am at the end of my second loss. I hope you find some relief.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)