Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT Plans for this weekend and holidays?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM
  • 17 Replies

Anyone going anywhere to see family and celebrate the holidays with them?  Any special plans this weekend?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:04 PM
2 moms liked this

We have a busy weekend all leading up to Christmas.  Friday is ODS' school winter performance and class party.  Then we drive up (the boys & I) to Chicago for the night.  And Saturday my oldest goes to his Dad's in WA for 2 weeks.  Then Sunday we have to go to our in-laws to meet my BIL's new girlfriend and I'm bringing Peppermint Cheesecake.  Then Monday with DH's maternal grandparents for Christmas Eve and I'm taking Pumpkin Cheesecake.  And then Tuesday, Christmas Day going to DH's paternal grandparents for lunch.  Not bringing anything thankfully :)

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
No, but my step daughter gets here Thursday!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Nope we're staying close to home this year.  Last year we went to Texas to visit dh's family though. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
jeniemarie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:58 AM
DDs birthday is saturday, shell be 5, so we are having her party. other then that we are going to christmas eve service, doing presents christams day at home then going to my parents for christmas dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

We still haven't figured it out yet! Aren't we the procrastinators this year?!?!??!

However, I do love pumpkin cheesecake. I made one the other day and it's in the fridge. Cheesecake is my favorite food. :)

debbie303
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM

we stay home, family comes to my house for xmas day. Just going to visit out son's godparents... make cookies with the kids :) hahaha and enjoy the winter storm that is on the way :)

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

We have a busy weekend and beyond ahead of us. Saturday we have a big family christmas party at our house, Sunday a family party at my moms, Monday we decided we will do our family Christmas, then Christmas day going to my mother-in-laws...eek! a lot to do! Then we have travels plans for work before the end of the month

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay for family being together :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

No, but my step daughter gets here Thursday!!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Sometimes its good to stay close to home.  Hope you have a nice time.

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Nope we're staying close to home this year.  Last year we went to Texas to visit dh's family though. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:28 PM

ooo someone will be starting Kindergarten soon :)  That sounds like a easy nice Christmas.  Mine has never been this busy before.

Quoting jeniemarie:

DDs birthday is saturday, shell be 5, so we are having her party. other then that we are going to christmas eve service, doing presents christams day at home then going to my parents for christmas dinner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)