Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? December 20

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:05 AM
  • 75 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:24 AM
I am good this morning. A little sad as today marks a year since my last loss, but I think that is why I was so nervous yesterday, it brought up all of my fears. But the reassurance from DH and you wonderful ladies has really helped. I am focusing on a positive mantra today...all will be well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Good! Super excited today is the day my step daughter arrives!! Yeah!! We also get cable and Internet today (which I could care less about cable, but I do love Internet! No more squinting on my phone).
Angela4boys
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:27 AM
((( hugs))). I am glad you are feeling a little more at ease :).

Quoting Irene1923:

I am good this morning. A little sad as today marks a year since my last loss, but I think that is why I was so nervous yesterday, it brought up all of my fears. But the reassurance from DH and you wonderful ladies has really helped. I am focusing on a positive mantra today...all will be well.
Irene1923
by Tina on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Yay! Hope your step daughter has a wonderful visit.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Good! Super excited today is the day my step daughter arrives!! Yeah!! We also get cable and Internet today (which I could care less about cable, but I do love Internet! No more squinting on my phone).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:33 AM

*hugs* I hope today goes pretty well for you.

Quoting Irene1923:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Yay, its always nice when the whole family is together.  And Yay for internet!  I hate using my phone :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:36 AM
It's been a real blessing having my phone, but the computer is so much easier!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Yay, its always nice when the whole family is together.  And Yay for internet!  I hate using my phone :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Well I went to bed a little late and got up at 6 am with no reason because ODS' school got cancelled.  And I can't go back to sleep.  Its like once I wake up even for a bit after 5 am suddenly its hard to go back to sleep.  Ugh, I hope this changes cause I need my energy for the kids.  There is a huge storm in our area right now, suppose to be snow but its all rain and thunder and lightening so far.

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:40 AM
She will be here about 4 weeks.., and I am so scared she will figure out I am pregnant, or that something will happen while she is here and ruin her trip. She is almost 22, so she isn't that naive. I am 7 weeks now and will be 11 when she leaves so... My body will be changing! Last trip when she visited, I lost the baby a week before she arrived, so it was kinda sad.

Quoting Irene1923:

Yay! Hope your step daughter has a wonderful visit.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Boo! Bring on the snow. It might be hard for snow to even stick when it is so wet :(

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Well I went to bed a little late and got up at 6 am with no reason because ODS' school got cancelled.  And I can't go back to sleep.  Its like once I wake up even for a bit after 5 am suddenly its hard to go back to sleep.  Ugh, I hope this changes cause I need my energy for the kids.  There is a huge storm in our area right now, suppose to be snow but its all rain and thunder and lightening so far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)